76skidoo everest

OX800X

Reaction score
So i bought a 76 everest for the kids to run around on got it to run but cant seen to get a handle on the tillotson carb. had it idling but when rode it would get about 50 rpm and bog out . now my question is did i put the fuel lines on right and wich side of is high and wich is low. put all new fuel lines on and put the supply to the port on the side and the return to the top one. i have turned the idle screws in and out and not much seems to change. can any one help me?

camarogreg

Reaction score
I had a pdf of the exploded view but cannot find it since the hard drive was changed a year or so ago. There still is a Tillotson web page, you should be able to locate a manual you can download.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to have an enjoyable experience then go to a dealer and tell him you want to convert everything over to a Mikuni carb setup. Trouble free starting and riding forever.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the carb base gasket was recently replaced remove the carb and make sure that the small pulse port in the flange is not blocked off.

Last edited:

OX800X

Reaction score
To everyone who has had this problem get the proper flex line from the engine to the fuel pump , that and a fresh pump if it's old . Got this advice from the sled parlour in carstairs runs great !

Top Bottom