700 rhino fuel mapping

rhinowelder

Reaction score
im putting in a mud buster cam, high comp. piston, dr.d exhaust and intake need to figure out fuel mapping?? has anyone got the mapping figured out for this setup? i was told that the msd ignition was one of the easiest cdis to figure out, and setup, kind of human friendly. anyway any ideas would be a great help. thanks in advance:)

gusto

Reaction score
IMO the MSD is the way to go and I will have one for sale the beginning of the summer holidays.. Chad at CR Racing just set one up with 10 to 1 piston dual Muzzies and cam, left the mapping on the MSD to the same number as set up for the dual exaust .... That Rhino just rips RZR got him out of the hole but neck and neck through the stretch....

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the msd with the muzzy and boy what a difference in power.I have the Hunterworks program but Ican,t figure out how to get it on my msd.

gusto

Reaction score
I got the msd with the muzzy and boy what a difference in power.I have the Hunterworks program but Ican,t figure out how to get it on my msd.

The way I understand it is a wheel on the back of the MSD ,#1 setting is stock, #2 is stock with muzzies, cam only is #3 ... The way Chad set up the last Rhino
, with muzzies cam and 10 to 1 piston went with #2 setting put an O2 gauge on, and it is reading rite 10 to 13 range.. IMO I would set yours to #2...

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way I understand it is a wheel on the back of the MSD ,#1 setting is stock, #2 is stock with muzzies, cam only is #3 ... The way Chad set up the last Rhino
, with muzzies cam and 10 to 1 piston went with #2 setting put an O2 gauge on, and it is reading rite 10 to 13 range.. IMO I would set yours to #2...

I just can,t figure out how to load it onto my MSD

gusto

Reaction score
I just can,t figure out how to load it onto my MSD

I believe the wheel on the back has a spot for a flat head screwdriver as well as number markings, just turn to the correct setting and call it a day... From what I understand you can fine tune the MSD on the computer but I do not think you will have to go that route.. My ride is not here with me so I cannot check out the wheel on the back but I am sure this should work for you...

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it set to #4 which is for the exhaust and intake.But I got sent the hunterworks programs for the muzzy.I just got to figure out how to load into the msd.It will over right the first 3 settings and go to hunterworks setting.

Top Bottom