670ho twins

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a set of twin Gangne pipes and stingers for a 670 ho, designed to work well from around 2000-9000ft, drilled for probes, come complete with flanges etc and plate for the exit in the belly pan.
will trade straight up for a single pipe and can, factory prefered, or sell outright for 250.00.
only reason taking off is i am moving to an 800 and the son or daughter will be riding this machine, want to tone it down a bit again.

also have a 3 window digitron with pyros for sale once pipes go in like new condition asking 250.00 obo.

ak fury

Reaction score
I have a few questions if you don't mind-

Rpm pipes work best at.
Jetting (with or without DPM)?
Clutch changes stock to twins?
Straight stingers or with mufflers?
Anything else you can tell me about the pipes

Thanks

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a few questions if you don't mind-

Rpm pipes work best at.
Jetting (with or without DPM)?
Clutch changes stock to twins?
Straight stingers or with mufflers?
Anything else you can tell me about the pipes

Thanks

pipes pulled from idle all the way up to 8000, wasn't as peaky as a single pipe, pulled harder i think but wasn't as snappy if that makes sense to you.
i kept my dpm on and dropped to a 40 pilot jet and 420 mains needle in middle slot, could probably go down to a 400 or 380 main if you wanted to was only hitting 1050 once i dropped the needle clip, didnt make sense to me why but dropping the needle dropped temps at wfo as well.
clutching i messed with a bit but ended up going back to stock as it seemed to work best, would probably work better with a softer spring but i didnt have and was taking them off anyways so wasn't going to mess with it that much.
they have straight stingers they are crazy loud:d no stealth moves with these on. lol
they are in exc condition, no cracks and no repairs have been done to them, the only thing i did was modify the flanges a bit to make them fit a bit better

Top Bottom