670 big bore in a rev chassis!

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is Ric! had it out on the weekend and she is all torque, lots of jam and light. These handle like a dirt bike. Im pretty stoked. Its gotta a drop and roll, 740 bb, pipes by NPP, boss seat, p-85, mik 44's, shorty cover, 501 rv and a digitron. i got the sled in September after it took a beating from a tree.
there are more pics in my albums. Just thought id show it.
thanks to Summitric, john (for hittin the tree!) npp, mots and specialty!

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a couple pics!!

Attachments

• IMGP0044.jpg
    IMGP0044.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMGP0047.jpg
    IMGP0047.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 122

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice looking sled man should go with light weight a arms fox floats and a rear skid would drop another 30 lbs

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice looking sled man should go with light weight a arms fox floats and a rear skid would drop another 30 lbs

Thanks guys, im pretty much tapped on this for the time. Ive had my head into this for the last six months so now its time to ride it and work out the kinks. Its apart right now for smaller drivers, the 10t are too big im putting 8t to match the xp setup then focus on clutching it. i took a look at your rev, nice!:beer::beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Awesome friggin' job kore........ I can't believe that is the same sled I sold you about 6 months ago........ Npp did a great job on the pipes too. Any estimate on power from the 740?? I hope you get lots of hours out of that sled, just like we have out of the one we built........ We'll see you on the hills for sure, kore..... Again, nice job. I still can't believe it...... Did you send a pm to johnni_t to check out this thread, and brag a little???

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as HP, i dont know but id like to think the pipes get me around 150 but could not say with any confidence. thanks Ric.:beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you send a pm to johnni_t to check out this thread, and brag a little???

hahahahaha. will have to give him a bad time about it tonight!!!

Sweet sled KORE! What are you doing with your old s-chassis now? I know where there is a spare 900 you could put into it.......

:D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great job Kore, glad someones loss was someones gain lol... I see the same scratch on the right panel from another of many incidents I tend to have, I was climbing a tight line and up top I need to turn out left but i got bucked to the right and me the sled rolled over a 10ft rock face, ohhh I love sleding...

great job man and a lot of work for sure...

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, my 670 is running, just needs a rider. I keep it at the cabin and some a hole tried to start it ripped the hood off and kicked the carbs around so i needed to do i little work on it.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, my 670 is running, just needs a rider. I keep it at the cabin and some a hole tried to start it ripped the hood off and kicked the carbs around so i needed to do i little work on it.

man that sucks, do ya know who did it? I would be pretty pissed after all thoose hours spent

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep the rev at home with me, it sleeps between the wife and i! But the 670 was mashed and the kicked the garage mandoor in and took a bunch of wrenches, a battery charge and a fly rod. It sure is frustrating if only we could catch them.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure is frustrating if only we could catch them.

I have a few friends that would like to get a hold of them. We've had a few break ins at the lake too!
One day well stumble upon them, sooner or later their luck will run out.:treaten::treaten::treaten::treaten::treaten:

Sweet sled, lots of work well done!

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well took the rev out for its maiden voyage this weekend. Ill admit i was anxious sled ran awesome into Chappell on friday. After dropping my main jets i was able to run it hard. these are nimble sleds, and the 740 relentless. On Sat into Westridge i was even more nervous as getting it out would not only be a pain in the arse, but almost impossible but it did not fail. Awesome sled im so happy with the mod. My bro had to take it for a rip as i got tossed on a sketchy side hill. The sled started ghosting down toward a big drop he was able to catch it with a solid 50m dash but he had to drop into this unknown steep we couldnt see the bottom of to turn around, a minute later he came roaring up the chute and past us hooting and hollering. He couldnt beleive it said it climbed as well as his 08 xp. Ill take that as a compliment!

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you know it ran out of gas on me at the top of a chute coming out of Westridge 2nd bowl, just before a gnarly but short side hill, caused a little shite show, almost lost the sled over an 60 footer!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you know it ran out of gas on me at the top of a chute coming out of Westridge 2nd bowl, just before a gnarly but short side hill, caused a little shite show, almost lost the sled over an 60 footer!

Out of gas :d - Too much time spent with the fun flipper pushed all the way in I suspect!!! LOL Glad to hear that the sled didn't end up the way it started when you got it! But at least you would be a pro at re-assembly this time around! Just kidding! Glad to hear its working great Kore!

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im still working out the bugs in the carbs, ill have to drop my needles im was running about 650 to 850 @ the egt's most of the day, i think that may have consumed my gas and a set of plugs.

Top Bottom