650 Brute

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 07 650 Brute with a solid axle. Just wanted to know what i can do to it to get a little more pep out of it?
Thanks

edge rmk700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buy a moose module works awesome it just plugs in, gives you better power out of the hole,i have one on my 07 650 brute force with independent suspension,only costs about 120. dollars take agout 5 minutes too do.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the moduale mot just the moose chip i think i payed 250 for it.
And I have 26" mud lights on it. Other than that it is stock.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the moduale mot just the moose chip i think i payed 250 for it.
And I have 26" mud lights on it. Other than that it is stock.

Well if your lookin for bottom end and dont mind loosing a little bit of top end, Id get a Marron primary spring and a Almond secondary spring. Ths made a big difference on mine. These springs are good for upto 30" tires. But you do loose some top end. I personally dont mind cause i dont need to do 80km/h on my quad. The moose is good for the little it gives you. The dyna is also a good one, but the best is a VDI but cost 450 or so. I have a bunch of stuff done to my 750. Snorkels,Moose,K&N filter, Stock Muffler Mod,Clutch Springs, etc. Im gonna try some NO2 soon and also maybe a dyna or VDI. Well see.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The chip i have is the Dyna it did make a difference. Thanks i may look into the clutching as well.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The chip i have is the Dyna it did make a difference. Thanks i may look into the clutching as well.

Now i will warn you about clutching, DONT BUY A CLUTCH KIT!!! just buy the springs from EPI. Cause when you order a kit it comes with 3 springs for 220 dollars and the springs only cost 40 total. Just a huge savings in my mind.

hogwild

Reaction score
muzzy exhaust by far the best mod i did to mine,copper head cdi, maroon and almond springs,k&n, dyno jet,then hang on, or just trade it on a 750

Top Bottom