65% off retail!!

Mayfly

Reaction score
I do have several pairs of sunglasses and goggles and am very happy with the product. Thanks to trax 2 treadz for the discounts they are a steal at the prices I paid for them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
has anyone had experience with this brand??

I have a set of the haber goggles with Fan, I really like them, need to get replacement lenses for them now as I scratched the chit out of them quadding this summer.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Today only get 65% off retail on all HaberVision sunglasses, goggles and bags. Just click on the link below and use the coupon code HOLIDAY65 at check out!!

Jan,

When I try to enter the "promotional code" "HOLIDAY65" it doesn't add?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Tyler are you just putting goggles, sunglasses or bags on your order? If you try to put anything else on it won't put it through you will have to do it seperate. I do have some replacement lenses in stock.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
oh, its that picky...... I'll call ya next week for lenses, once I remember which goggles I have :)

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Yup it's that picky!! Okay sounds good. I do have some replacement lenses I kept all the extras that I had left over from the shows so hopefully I'll have some in stock to help you out!

Jan

robhayward

Reaction score
has anyone had experience with this brand??

I bought the Eliminator fan device and I thought it sucked. I called and they replaced it and it still sucked. The fan must not be very big as it didn't move any air. That was enough of a brand test for me. They seemed great to deal with though.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Rob did you call again it should work better than that? Is there enough space between the top of your helmet and the top of the goggle for it to vent properly? You have to have a bit of space there for it to do it's job. Make sure that it is not packed with snow. What type of goggle are you using?

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Farmer

Haber recommends the Ouzo's for over the glasses. Having said that though my son wears his glasses under the highlines. It all depends how big your frames are. His frames are the smaller rectangle type shaped ones. To be safe though I would go with the Ouzo's some people who don't wear glasses actually prefer those goggles because they have such a wide field of vision.

Jan

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the Eliminator fan device and I thought it sucked. I called and they replaced it and it still sucked. The fan must not be very big as it didn't move any air. That was enough of a brand test for me. They seemed great to deal with though.

Worked great in mine. First time my glasses stayed mostly defogged under my goggles in forever. Unheard of before! Damn I hate wearing glasses!

farmerger

Reaction score
Thanks Jan,

I ordered the Ouzo's. Do you have the gun flash lens for those in stock?

Hi Farmer

Haber recommends the Ouzo's for over the glasses. Having said that though my son wears his glasses under the highlines. It all depends how big your frames are. His frames are the smaller rectangle type shaped ones. To be safe though I would go with the Ouzo's some people who don't wear glasses actually prefer those goggles because they have such a wide field of vision.

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks for your order Farmer!!...yes I do have the gun flash lens for those in stock. The replacement lenses are $30.00 plus gst and shipping.

Jan

WopOnTour

Reaction score
Thanks for your order Farmer!!...yes I do have the gun flash lens for those in stock. The replacement lenses are $30.00 plus gst and shipping.

Jan
Do you stock these in store?
The -65% deal is great (Thanks) but $25-40 for shipping via USPS seems a bit excessive for a single pair of goggles.
JMO
WOT

Top Bottom