600 etec revelstoke advice mods

Summit2012

Reaction score
Probably no point explains this as everyone's going to read the title and comment "buy an 800"

Anyways got a 600 which was all I needed living in ask, recently interest sparked to go to the mountains anyways went to fernie last year mid jan, well snow wasn't awesome but the 600 did just fine, only wished for more power once but ended up making it after slight side hilling.

anyways revelstokes supposed to have good snow this year and headed up there Xmas day.

Looking on advice what I should do to my sled before hand, preferably cheap as if I could I would be trading off on an 800, but decided to go to university so I don't have that option.

Looked at gearing down, for the extra punch on the throttle, realizing I'll lose high end power

What are your opinions on what I should do to make this trip the best I can with the 600. And I realize I'm not going to do much without upgrading to an 800 or dumping a ton of cash into this 600.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all l would do and am gona do is enshure l have skinz ect for vents and go out and have fun...key is not putting your sled into conditions that will overburden the sleds abilty to stay on top...should be lots of areas a 600 can handle...look at bright side..youll bê the last to run low on gas...no regrettes what so ever with my 600

Top Bottom