509 Sinister Goggles

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
Being the former owner and GM of a goggle company called Utopia Optics I can honestly say the 509 is a great gog. The lens in prone to easy scratching though so just make sure to properly clean and store them, and for the price of replacements I reccommend keeping a few spare lenses kicking around.

snow4mydooplz

Reaction score
i bought the clear lens to go with it when riding in the later hours.. but still my question. does the yellow tint lenses that come with the 509 goggles look good or ****

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate the yellow lense, I wish Tom would let you pick the lense you want instead of just shipping yellow with every goggle.

Other than that I love the 509's!!!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the black polarized lenses. I love them in good light conditions, but if the sun aint shining and its clouded over its really hard to see.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everything are they a cool looking lens and are they a good decent working lens too?

They have the mirror appearance on the outside and the yellow tint I found wasn't bad at all last year. They are the goggles I'm wearing in my avatar on the left. I just got the black polarized lens this year cuz I'v never had polarized lenses and wanted give them a try. Used em today for the first time and I honestly didn't notice a huge difference but the light today was pretty flat. Brigh sunshine may be better.:beer:

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have sinisters and a FLY helmet
by far, the BEST combo on the snow
the goggles fit perfectly, w zero gaps
the nose piece is genuis for the cold wind we get here in SK

the iridium/yellow tint inside works great in the sunshine and still good in flat light
i would like a full on yellow pair for super flat light days tho

GREAT GREAT product and even better price as well

LINZ

Reaction score
I have the Black Ops w/ polarized lense and a second pair w/ yellow lense. The helmet as well. I couldn't imagine a better combo. I also picked the big heavy ugly buckles off the straps. They don't feel, fit, or seem cheap to me. They work great. I have some Habervision ones as well that are no where near as nice.

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
509 is a great helmet/ goggle combo. They work very well. Lots of lens options as well! Great warranty and service!

Top Bottom