509 aviators

zonker892

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the 509 aviators? I have a pair of sinisters and dont care much for them, was thinking of the aviators. They definatly look cool

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know have a set of aviators very first ride of the year they fogged up so bad had to take them off for the day. Trying sinisters this year

zonker892

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know have a set of aviators very first ride of the year they fogged up so bad had to take them off for the day. Trying sinisters this year

The sinisters arnt that great either, I even have the fan in them. As soon as you start to work they fog up. Best ones I own are a pair of Spy ski goggles, they NEVER fog up but the only problem with them is they dont have the nose piece so they are cold on the way up. Ive been wearing the 509s up and switching when I get to the top. Looking for a perfect pair, not sure they exist

JLARSH

Reaction score
The sinisters arnt that great either, I even have the fan in them. As soon as you start to work they fog up. Best ones I own are a pair of Spy ski goggles, they NEVER fog up but the only problem with them is they dont have the nose piece so they are cold on the way up. Ive been wearing the 509s up and switching when I get to the top. Looking for a perfect pair, not sure they exist
It's not the goggles fault they fog up, what kind of straps do you use? I have been using quik straps for the last 2 years and the only time i change goggles is when it gets dark. $40 Bolle from Costco or $180 Oakleys it doesnt matter quik straps are the only way to where the same goggles all year. No fans,no goggle warmer bags.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been using the sinsisters for two years and their awesome, you must have something thats causing them to fog up.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quick straps are deadly for a bit. the velcro wears out they stop sticking etc. ran them for years. gave up on them a while back. i run the Aviators. best goggles i have ever had. owned them all, still have my spy's and buddy of mine (ferg) wears my old smiths. never been happier with a pair of goggles. vision is AWESOME. no issues fogging except when im stuck and huffin....which is alot...lol. the tight fit in my helmet is the best i have found too. really warm.

not only that, 509's warranty is UNREAL. best company i have ever dealt with. scratched my lens, they sent me 2 new lenses and colors of my choice! along with a couple deadly stickers.

Tom was a really cool guy to deal with. recommend them all day long. heres a pic of them on my HJC

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

and in action...lol

lookback.jpg

freezie

Reaction score
i have sinisters and aviators and the only time i have ever had a fog up is the one time i took out my breath box. I put it right back in and 0 fog, even standing around chatting.

Top Bottom