3rd Annual Revelstoke vintage ride

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3rd annual Revelstoke vintage ride is March 29/14
It starts out from the Boulder Mountain main parking lot at approx 9:00 am, with the trails groomed smooth up to the Boulder cabin. Judging is at the cabin at noon with sled categories as determined by year of sled, with best dressed rider,and oldest rider and furthest distance travelled. If anyone has any pictures or videos from previous years please post up as I have lost all my pictures. There will be a form shortly for those that might want a t-shirt , otherwise it's just the trail fee to ride up or if your a club member just flash your pass and your on your way up the hill for a fun day. For any other info please email 8505266@gmail.com. Thanks Dusty

019.jpg

Last edited:

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of my group will be partaking in this event! Working on my ride again this evening!

Reaction score
Be there or be square!

Got my mod all tweaked and tuned.

If you're not first your last. Shake N Bake!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
This is a great event that Dusty puts on.
Some of the sleds look like they have come off the production floor.
Will go through my memory sticks and see what I can post for pictures Dusty.
The kids last year were amazed that us old guys tried to make the alpine on some of these sleds..........Alot of you go and I will hit your trail and ride around yah!
Looking forward to this great event......
See every one on the hill and pre stage event.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the support guys and this year I'm looking for unique custom sled part trophies to be awarded to the winners of the classes similar to what I did last year.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I have a photo some where of somebody ripping across the days inn parking lot on a snoscoot. lol
This is a great event that Dusty puts on.
Some of the sleds look like they have come off the production floor.
Will go through my memory sticks and see what I can post for pictures Dusty.
The kids last year were amazed that us old guys tried to make the alpine on some of these sleds..........Alot of you go and I will hit your trail and ride around yah!
Looking forward to this great event......
See every one on the hill and pre stage event.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the person with the red formula z suit, I have the same suit here at home I purchased back in 1992 to match the sled, what a classic..second last pic. I thought I was the only one. haven't wore it since 1993.lol

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
the person with the red formula z suit, I have the same suit here at home I purchased back in 1992 to match the sled, what a classic..second last pic. I thought I was the only one. haven't wore it since 1993.lol[/QUOTE

Is it gonna fit? Loved the guys who dressed for the event.

Last edited:

matty7210

Reaction score
Looking forward to the ride again this year!
I have sold off all the John Deere stuff, and have imported a 1980 blizzard 7500 from out east, with some gear to match...

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to be a interesting mix of sleds, kirkup will be groomed for the long smooth way up.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be an interesting group of sleds. And their is also the club Snowrama drag races at Glacier House sunday with a vintage class also.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that air born John Deere is friggin epic.....great pic and thanks for sharing, it made me laugh !!!!! :specool:

Top Bottom