35hp add on to polaris pro!!!!

brochu79

Reaction score
The mod shop in grande prairie knows there ch!t! I don't know how they quite do it but they buy the stage 4 slp kit that offers 19 to 20 hp. Than with there love they give it an additional 15hp! They do a Dino of your sled before and after. They got the mapping and clutching already dialled in! All customers are trouble free and happy from last year! I am pumped for this season of riding!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mod shop in grande prairie knows there ch!t! I don't know how they quite do it but they buy the stage 4 slp kit that offers 19 to 20 hp. Than with there love they give it an additional 15hp! They do a Dino of your sled before and after. They got the mapping and clutching already dialled in! All customers are trouble free and happy from last year! I am pumped for this season of riding!

If you are going to post stuff like this be specific, this is what everybody wants. So what ya got...................

brochu79

Reaction score
I have to run straight ave gas and price between 3 to $4000 depending if you want to Dino a before and after. If I can remember they charge 300 to 400 each DinoDino

Top Bottom