30th Annual Fernie Snowmobile Association 2010 Drags

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Mark the calendar with a big highlighter; Saturday March 6th, 2010 in beautiful downtown Fernie, BC

The featured event will be the Open Mountain Mod for a $2000 cash first place finish. This prize has been generously donated by Trinidad Drilling for which we are very grateful.

A full slate of other categories leading up to the main event will be available. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be generated from 75% of the registration fees.

See you there!

Attachments

• Fernie Drag 2i.jpg
    Fernie Drag 2i.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 93

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Is the $2000 still up, also what are the rules on over bore. is it 5% or 1%. I know ferniesnow will know. do you have any tech rules for this drag posted anywhere.

The updated rules will be posted on the website FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM shortly along with a pre-registration form. Appears to be lots of interest with the big cash prize from Trinidad Drilling; $2000 smackers for the "Open Mountain Mod" first place winner.

75% of all registrations will go into prize money for the participants. Keep checking the website for updated information

See you all on Saturday, March 6 for the 30th Annual.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The updated rules will be posted on the website FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM shortly along with a pre-registration form. Appears to be lots of interest with the big cash prize from Trinidad Drilling; $2000 smackers for the "Open Mountain Mod" first place winner.

75% of all registrations will go into prize money for the participants. Keep checking the website for updated information

See you all on Saturday, March 6 for the 30th Annual.

See you all on Saturday, March 6 for the 30th Annual. Go to FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM for recent updates.

We need volunteers and our next meeting is Thursday, Feb 18th at the Park Place Lodge. There will be more info on the website following the meeting....fs

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sorry to say that due to a lack of snow to build a decent track we have had to cancel the 2010 Drag Races. We don't have the infrastructure of the Olympics and Cypress and we don't have an over abundance of clean snow to haul.

The track, as we speak, is not safe and in our opinion there is not a feasible way to build the track safely this year.

Sorry guys and gals but Mother Nature is in control. ferniesnow on behalf of the Fernie Snowmobile Association.

Top Bottom