3 place enclosed trailers

xteam

Reaction score
Anyone have Pics of and sizes of trailers for 3 Mountain Sleds Ski doo xp 154, Rev 151, Polaris vert escape 162

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have Pics of and sizes of trailers for 3 Mountain Sleds Ski doo xp 154, Rev 151, Polaris vert escape 162

I have an 18' fully enclosed and it will only fit two mountain sleds.So I think that you would have to go with a 26',and you would have room for four sleds.

xteam

Reaction score
sorry just looked at your reply and i see it is a interstate thanks

part time

Reaction score
I have a 24ft snow king all done in side. I haul 3 sleds 162 151 & a 153 lots of room to change & store stuff. best price fast toys for boys you get lots of extras with it from them.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how long of tracks and what brand of trailer

That is my other trailer my 3 place is canadian rockies from advantage trailers here in edmonton. I am selling the intersate one. If you want any info on that one just send me a pm. The intersate is a 4 place with 7ft ceilings for my old Rhinos.

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a wells cargo 14ft straight wall 5ft v nose i put 3 154 xp in it. I load them from the front seems to work well.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have a 26' continental cargo(snow king) and we can fit five sleds in there. have a 151'' 155'' and two 144'' and still have room for gear. its for sale maybe too.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 18' fully enclosed and it will only fit two mountain sleds.So I think that you would have to go with a 26',and you would have room for four sleds.

I should have said that you can actually get 3 sleds in my trailer.If you put two forward and one backwards you will fit 3 in. Im just saying if you are going to buy a trailer for 3 sleds and you can afford the extra $ go for a bigger trailer.

diggers

Reaction score
got 4 into 18' trailer eith a flat nose. 151,144,159,136 two foward in front and two backed in up the ramp. straping down was hard due to no room to stick your hand between the sleds.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got 4 into 18' trailer eith a flat nose. 151,144,159,136 two foward in front and two backed in up the ramp. straping down was hard due to no room to stick your hand between the sleds.

Thats tight!!...Im talking 154,s

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 21ft (including 5ft V) Interstae, we drive them in the front, so 2 sleds facing out the back and one up the middle, it will hold 3 174s if ya had to, plus I have room for tool box and a chit load of jerrys and gear, and if ya take one of the sleds pointing out the back out of the trailer the one in the middle can also come out and leave the third in as a spare or whatever.

8ft ceilings and one gas door.
she works great and still fits in the driveway if ya have to.
the interste site will give ya exact measurments and weight if ya need it.

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JoHNI_T,

You can fit them in that way? I have Wells Cargo 21' and I load one frontwards right to the V and 2 in backwards but that is a pain running 1 up the ramp backwards. Do you have enough room with the back of the sleds kicked aside to have the last one in the middle so all are facing backwards? I think if that would work it would be easier. I have 3 153 cats that we drag around.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JoHNI_T,

You can fit them in that way? I have Wells Cargo 21' and I load one frontwards right to the V and 2 in backwards but that is a pain running 1 up the ramp backwards. Do you have enough room with the back of the sleds kicked aside to have the last one in the middle so all are facing backwards? I think if that would work it would be easier. I have 3 153 cats that we drag around.

hey firecat

I drive all 3 units in from the front ramp, I point 2 sleds strait out the back and slide the tracks towards the wall, I ride in the 3rd unit dead centre with the skis beside the tracks of the other 2 and I usually have 1-2 ft from the nose wear the track is, theese are 153 and 159 sleds so it would still work with 174s,

so this way they all drive in and out in less then a minute, and if ya want to leave on in its all good:beer:

Top Bottom