3 arrested in deer slaying in wisconsin

fordman502

Reaction score
3 men have been arrested today all over the age of 21 will post news report as soon as its released around 5oclock i think

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good i hope they get some hard time, that brutal slaying of those deer should be good for about 5 years in the slammer.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is good news, now lets hope the judge is a sled fan or something to the effect.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 men have been arrested today all over the age of 21 will post news report as soon as its released around 5oclock i think

Right on , now if you would not mind having them deported to Red Deer. I wouild like to show them something my mother taught me:nono: " treat others as you want to be treated"
This play's true for defenceless animals aswell. Fr!%^en loser's:mad:.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading the statements, those boys better get the full fines and or jail time for their actions, that is BS and i can't believe that they would do something like that.:mad::rant:

bsan1827

Reaction score
at least in the states they'll get a lot stiffer of a sentence then they would here in Canada.

kelwar

Reaction score
i think they should tie them up to a sled and drag them around for a while and see how they like it!

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think they should tie them up to a sled and drag them around for a while and see how they like it!

You got that right!!! Maybe park a sled on all 3 of their guts and hammer the throttle eh??

Friggin clowns! Hope they get the book throwin" at 'em, but thats usually wishful thinking. They seem to always walk with a slap on the wrist. Hopefully this isnt the case......:rant::realmad::rant:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunck of F#ck*** idots. That takes some sick F*c*s to do something like that to an animal. I hope the judge throws the book at these bastards. We don't need to be associated as sledders to these type of assholes. This is what recks it for the rest of us and areas waqnting to close down riding areas. I hope they get what they deserve.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a terrible crime. If they do get prison sentences, I hope jail officials put them into Protective Custody right away. There are some people who don't survive in general population: Sexual offenders, child molestors, and people who abuse animals. Justice, even if it is "Jail Justice", it will come full circle.:nono:

Top Bottom