3-1 Tec cable for sale.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much do you want for it and is it 300 feet for sure???

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Half price, good deal. Now I need to go measure, would not want to be short. Let you know Monday if it is still there. Coming to Edmonton on Thursday so could pick-up then.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Half price, good deal. Now I need to go measure, would not want to be short. Let you know Monday if it is still there. Coming to Edmonton on Thursday so could pick-up then.

I had the shop guy's look and they gave me 119 meters with a little extra past each #. "cable has meters marked out for full lenth"

Measure twice!

Let me know I put it in Kijigi as well, already getting calls. No pressure......

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pressure for sure, but I can't measure untill Sunday. Will probably be gone but no use to buy if to short.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
345 feet or abit more. will look into splice to see if it is to code here in BC.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
345 feet or abit more. will look into splice to see if it is to code here in BC.

It is in the code book as the electrical code is canadian and not provincial. You will be able to splice. I'm an electrician and have done it.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is in the code book as the electrical code is canadian and not provincial. You will be able to splice. I'm an electrician and have done it.

Good to know! those must be some big marrets! LOL

Top Bottom