2nd Coldest place on the Planet!

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night the EIA (Edmonton International Airport) recorded the 2nd lowest temperature on the Planet at -46.1C. The lowest was in Zhilanda Siberia at -48C, we are truly the most versatile people on the Earth. So HO HO HO let it snow and warm up abit to go sledding.
:snowmobilers_wave:

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Last night the EIA (Edmonton International Airport) recorded the 2nd lowest temperature on the Planet at -44.7C. Th lowest was in Siberia at -46.6C, we are truly the most versatile people on the Earth. So HO HO HO let it snow and warm up abit to go sledding.

Thats kinda cool to know...thanks...if it's gonna be cold might as well have some braggin rights.....:d:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night the EIA (Edmonton International Airport) recorded the 2nd lowest temperature on the Planet at -44.7C. Th lowest was in Siberia at -46.6C, we are truly the most versatile people on the Earth. So HO HO HO let it snow and warm up abit to go sledding.

I will confirm yes it was cold plus adding wind chill that made it - 51
We got called to a aircraft problem at 2 a.m. and with all our gear on it was still very cold.

We where told the deicing fluid was not working as well as the planes where too cold.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The crash trucks are made for cold but not that cold.
Everything freezes on them.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can u imagine stepping off a plane from mexico into that!!!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can u imagine stepping off a plane from mexico into that!!!

I just did last night in Calgary! Boarded at +28C and came off the plane at -28 plus windchill This is exactly what I looked like->:eek:

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night the EIA (Edmonton International Airport) recorded the 2nd lowest temperature on the Planet at -46.1C. The lowest was in Zhilanda Siberia at -48C, we are truly the most versatile people on the Earth. So HO HO HO let it snow and warm up abit to go sledding.

I am sure today the weather network said Edmonton was the coldest place on the planet........Yikes even warmer up on the delta.

Last edited:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Colder than Siberia?...yup, sounds about right!. And feels about right!:cool:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure today the weather network said Edmonton was the coldest place on the planet........Yikes even warmer up on the delta.

I frigging love Canada and winter!!! I'm pretty sure the hockey arena was the coldest place on the planet tonight- but what an awesome feeling skating my proverbial balls off for an hour and a half and not minding any of it :) I wouldn't ever want to live anywhere else... Mexico: Schmexico!

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was so cold that my Garden door window shattered. Was sitting on the couch (looking at S&M of course) and a loud bang/pop sound came from the kitchen. Took a look and the outside window pane was shattered.

Sure glad thats a dual pane window or I would be froze cuz the damn truck wont start either.

I like winter but this is a little ridiculous. :doh::tearhairout:

waka

Reaction score
Hope it warms up for Friday ... That's when I get home and a 60 degree shift doesn't sound appealing although I wanna go sleddin

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Four our American freinds.....those values in "REAL" temperature......

-46.1 C = -51 F AND -58.4C = -73.1F

Tony S

Reaction score
My 2007 Grande Caravan ......dead:rant:
2002 Peterbuilt.....dead:rant:
My brothers Yamaha.....dead :PDT_hah:
2008 Polaris Sportsman........Fired right up ;)

Go figure

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone check out the forecast by the end of the week..? This is what I see.... WTF!??:confused::eek:

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 78

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
anyone check out the forecast by the end of the week..? This is what i see.... Wtf!??:confused::eek:

ya,,,,,, +2* thursday, then average temperatures for the next 14 days......... Snow this friday, saturday, sunday....... Guess we're goin' sleddin' on saturday or sunday....... Yehaaw

Top Bottom