21 days till Daytona!!!

Bucky

Reaction score
Just wondering who out there is a Nascar fan like myself, and who is the driver they cheer for?:beep: GO GORDON GO:beep:...Jeff that is not Robbie.:hemiCoupe:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
thats 2 for gordon

jeffg_1280.jpg

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been an avid fan since 1978. Was a Martin fan since he re-enterd NASCAR in the mid 80's, now it's anybody but Jeff and Dale Jr.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two years ago in March We went to Vegas to Nascar...well worth the trip, they put on a great show.

I was at that show too...it's great stuff.

I go for the Underdog #9 Bud car (now that Rusty retired)

First race at Castrol Raceway = May 2/08. Go Fountain Tire Racing Sprint Car Team!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Dale Waltrip???
NAPA Driver is Michael Waltrip. His brother Darrell retired and is now a race commentator (rumor has it he may be driving this year).

I'm with "garyese". Now that Mark Martin's retired I have to decide on a new favorite. Kind of leaning towards Carl Edwards or maybe Kyle Busch.

We were at Phoenix Raceway in November for the second last race this past season. Camped with about 10,000 other RV's in the 95 - 100 degree heat. That was an awesome experience. I have a picture of bbtoys in his Snow and Mud T-Shirt in front of a Phoenix International Speedway sign. Will have to see if we can get it posted on here.

heyjude
Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast
(250) 569-0226

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Dale Waltrip???
NAPA Driver is Michael Waltrip. His brother Darrell retired and is now a race commentator (rumor has it he may be driving this year).

I'm with "garyese". Now that Mark Martin's retired I have to decide on a new favorite. Kind of leaning towards Carl Edwards or maybe Kyle Busch.

We were at Phoenix Raceway in November for the second last race this past season. Camped with about 10,000 other RV's in the 95 - 100 degree heat. That was an awesome experience. I have a picture of bbtoys in his Snow and Mud T-Shirt in front of a Phoenix International Speedway sign. Will have to see if we can get it posted on here.

heyjude
Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast
(250) 569-0226

HEY JUDY... YOU'RE RIGHT.... DON'T FIND MANY NASCAR, OR EVEN CAR RACING OF ANY KIND, FANS THAT ARE OF THE FEMALE GENDER... WOW, BARRY IS A LUCKY GUY. I WAS THINKING OF DALE EARNHARDT WHEN I TYPED THAT IN.... ALREADY CORRECTED, AND THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT.... I TOO LIKE THE WAY KYLE BUSCH DRIVE. THANKS;)

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
I found that picture of Barry in Phoenix wearing his Snow and Mud T-Shirt. I'm going to try and start a thread for everyone to send their pictures travelling with Snow and Mud gear. Wish me luck.

Judy

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Excellent Judy.... I Actually Had Lots Of Pics Of Quadding And Snorkelling In Mexico When We Were Down There With Our Snowandmud.com T-shirts And Hats, And Even My Hat On Several Locals, But We Lost Our Camera, And All 1200 Pics Are Gone...... Arrgh!!!!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
Excellent Judy.... I Actually Had Lots Of Pics Of Quadding And Snorkelling In Mexico When We Were Down There With Our Snowandmud.com T-shirts And Hats, And Even My Hat On Several Locals, But We Lost Our Camera, And All 1200 Pics Are Gone...... Arrgh!!!!
Hey Ric, that is really crappy losing your camera and pictures like that.

Oh darn! You will just have to go back and retake all those pictures. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that at all.

Posted that picture of Barry at the Nascar races under "Travelling Snow and Mud Gear". Let's see where other Snow and Mudders are wearing their stuff.

Judy
Mountain Haven B & B

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yea, We Lost The Camera With 2 Days Left, And Had To Use Our 2nd Camera And Run Around And Take As Many Pics As We Could... But All The Tours Etc And Shopping Etc We Were On Are All Gone....... :(

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bucky... it's about time you started a thread here... see? it's kind of fun. By the way, hope you had a good ride this weekend with your "trail guide" :D:D

Good topic with the Nascar theme... maybe next thread you start could be a real hot one... maybe AC v.s. Doo?? :D:D / :):) (notice the green smilies are happier than the Yellow ones?)

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good topic with the Nascar theme... maybe next thread you start could be a real hot one... maybe AC v.s. Doo?? :D:D / :):) (notice the green smilies are happier than the Yellow ones?)

A stop must be put to this kind of discrimination. He just left us polaris guys out of it. Thanks a lot, this is Greatly Appreciated ;) And how clever of you to come up with the smiley thing, wowee. And also, that thread would never end lol

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A stop must be put to this kind of discrimination. He just left us polaris guys out of it. Thanks a lot, this is Greatly Appreciated ;) And how clever of you to come up with the smiley thing, wowee. And also, that thread would never end lol

Sorry Rucky... here ya go... AC v.s Doo v.s. Poo v.s YamaHaHaHa ... :D:D / :):) / :mad::mad: / :confused::confused:

There, no discrimination what so ever!

Top Bottom