2024 Summit Error code P 1475. At 15 kms!

Albertaktm

Reaction score
Got to the cabin at Bell yesterday. Bluebird day. Only to get a long beep with check engine light. Road back to the truck no issues. Was able to pull the codes right from the settings section. ( No holding Mode button and flipping the Hi/ Low beam). Got P1477, easy to find, RAVE out of sync. But there is also a P 1475. Inter Google search came back with nothing. From my automotive experience, being so close to 1477, thinking is RAVE related. It’s going back to MMS with 31 kms on it. Weeee.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The nut backed off on one of my raves last season. Check there first.

Here's another post with the same codes

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to the cabin at Bell yesterday. Bluebird day. Only to get a long beep with check engine light. Road back to the truck no issues. Was able to pull the codes right from the settings section. ( No holding Mode button and flipping the Hi/ Low beam). Got P1477, easy to find, RAVE out of sync. But there is also a P 1475. Inter Google search came back with nothing. From my automotive experience, being so close to 1477, thinking is RAVE related. It’s going back to MMS with 31 kms on it. Weeee.

That sucks, but you found a issue in crap snow and not a deep bluebird day.

The other code is probably another Rave code, but I am guessing, MMS will get you fixed up first your next trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albertaktm

Reaction score
That sucks, but you found a issue in crap snow and not a deep bluebird day.

The other code is probably another Rave code, but I am guessing, MMS will get you fixed up first your next trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, thats what I thought. It’s going in Monday and they said there is no wait time. I found P1475 is a failed Rave Valve motor. Either way, sounds like an easy fix with very common parts.

Snow up at the cabin was good. No way I would have gone up if it was a year or 2 old sled. I got tired of staring at a brand new sled in my shop for 6 weeks! Plus not riding for 5 years, the 35 km was a good starter run! Hopefully get back up somewhere for the end of next week.

Top Bottom