2022 Sled Rumors??

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking online at kijiji....Basecamp is selling a brand new 21 summit SP 175 for $2200 more than msrp, does not include dealer fees or taxes.....(I did the same build on ski-doo.com) lol...different name same rip off store as Bow cycle....

I will not be spring buying from these clowns...EVER!!!

Couple years ago they openly advertised their spring check price was 1000 over MSRP. Solid sales plan.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s a good one.... bought a new sled from a dealer in alberta for cash deal...day I picked the sled up I was asked to go online and complete a skidoo trade in value appraisal on this dealers website.... in short these crooked bast....s must get a kick back on these online appraisals thru BRP.... I was offered 250$ off the origin agreed price to do the online appraisal wonder what the dealer got in his pocket....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Difference is when you buy a over priced piece of John Deere equipment you get the same over valve at sale, with sleds your lucky they even want a trade, but still want gold for new

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But are they selling?

I’m noticing more and more guys are listing their sleds for “normal” market value. That being said I sold my T3 last week for a touch more than what I was asking for it last spring (almost couldn’t give it away at that time) but no where near some of these crazy covid prices some guys are asking. Lots of ads showing being listed for a month+.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sneak peak on the 2022 doo's.
Looks like a new chasis

Attachments

• 2022 doos.jpg
    2022 doos.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 450

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha if someones paying that I can make it happen

I know who's sled that is. After hearing about another buddy selling his completely stock 175 turbo in December for $28k he figured what would it hurt to throw his up there and see if anyone bites. Not like the Kijiji ad is costing him any money which should be noted is over a month old.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^Was not that the other bike sitting at the bottom of the hill watching the unicorn high mark him

Top Bottom