2020 sleds

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In regards to the handwarmers do you feel manufacturers should offer a model that doesn't have handwarmers for those that never turn them on? I think you are wanting a system like the car industry has but we are not there yet in this industry. In the whole scheme of things a sled with no handwarmers may cost more than a unit with them because they would have to stop the assembly line and change over to 25 sleds that don't want handwarmers. Its just not viable at such a small scale. I rarely use mine but when I want to use them I am glad they are there believe me.
Sorry my bad I meant hand Gaurds. Whoops haha

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I agree with you. I recycle my LINQ accs from sled to sled as well as my riser and brake reservoir protector but what I understood is you didn't want any of the extra's that you can't use/ What about all the other guys that want that stuff? How many people would buy the Expert if it only had a short tunnel? Not as many as that want all the goodies I can guarantee that. In the 40 years plus I have been in this industry I have learned one thing and that is the consumer loves extra value for the price and 14 changes for $750 is great value.
My only real issues and Its they're not really issues, just my preference is that the hand guards and adjustable limiter strap come as options. Hand guards sure I can just take them off and it's like they were never their, no big deal. But the limiter strap adjustment now that's a part that could break and also it's a hole in my tunnel that a don't want, just cuz I'm picky like that especially since I wont use it.

Dont get me wrong, neither of them is gonna prevent me from buying the expert, I can live with those things, I'd just prefer not to have them and would take both off

Now my previous long comment about buying the Sp and changing it over was just me throwing out an idea for someone who just wanted only the tunnel option like me, which I would do if it was cheaper but it's not. I'm not ****ting on BRP, I think they made a good sled that caters to the masses.
I'm just waiting for the days of short tunnel SPs with expert running boards

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My only real issues and Its they're not really issues, just my preference is that the hand guards and adjustable limiter strap come as options. Hand guards sure I can just take them off and it's like they were never their, no big deal. But the limiter strap adjustment now that's a part that could break and also it's a hole in my tunnel that a don't want, just cuz I'm picky like that especially since I wont use it.

Dont get me wrong, neither of them is gonna prevent me from buying the expert, I can live with those things, I'd just prefer not to have them and would take both off

Now my previous long comment about buying the Sp and changing it over was just me throwing out an idea for someone who just wanted only the tunnel option like me, which I would do if it was cheaper but it's not. I'm not ****ting on BRP, I think they made a good sled that caters to the masses.
I'm just waiting for the days of short tunnel SPs with expert running boards

Wait till 2021, I have a hunch the whole line up will be like that, like what happened to the T3 package.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True the 165 and below are the main target for the expert , But having that option on the 175 would have got me ordering one, Instead I will hold on to my old one

What are your customers saying snopro?

I am guessing another reason besides wanting to sell you something next year is the 175 rails and mounting point are different than the 146-165. It’s easy enough to swap a 165 into a 154 and 154 into a 146 and so on because of that.

To swap a 175 into a 165 it would require changes to the 165 tunnel and mounts. That would be an additional cost above the regular Expert I would think as it’s actually saving them money to put a 165 in a 154 if you consider the materials.

But anyways I am not a 175 guy but dang I could have used a 165/163 today. Following these 175’s around on a 155 has some moments. Lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel they could have come up with a better name than "expert", I mean all this money and all these people, and that's what you came up with?

This was the original plan but then got changed to the EXPERT...

Attachments

• FA1C978A-33A1-45B7-AA16-82AB1622D3D6.jpeg
    FA1C978A-33A1-45B7-AA16-82AB1622D3D6.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait till 2021, I have a hunch the whole line up will be like that, like what happened to the T3 package.
Yes I think you're right, i hope they make the running boards the same as the expert on all mountain models eventually.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmmaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

in all seriousness i should be getting royalties from this. I invented the snow flap delete in 2001 and the 151 skid in 144 tunnel on my zx in 2002. Old news

LOL
And me 2nd as I had a 151 07 skid and 2.33 track in my 04 144 Rev mod lmfao

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

in all seriousness i should be getting royalties from this. I invented the snow flap delete in 2001 and the 151 skid in 144 tunnel on my zx in 2002. Old news

LOL

Do you have trouble finding hats that fit?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL

Do you have trouble finding hats that fit?

i was joking calm down. and no i dont. flat brim snapback. limitless adjustablilty for head swelling to match my white oakleys

lol....prob have trouble finding a big enough helmet too......??....kidding, relax

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like an 800 by the decals? And only a crossover sled? Any info if it translates to a mountain sled?

Top Bottom