2019 spy photos

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic cat finally got a teather cold about time. Also they seem to be moving away from that god awful track. Not sold on that suspension though can’t see it holding a line and not washing out as cat was already bad enough for that. Tmotion is ****ty enough. No turbo or power increases with the **** intervert drivers be. Panino string tight tracks like Polaris and this design should make for nice fast wear and lots of broke fiver glass. It’s been like 6 years of patches and bandaids with this ****ty chassis give it up already Cat has a good engine and clutching needs to finish the job though.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
347dbc6bba973835264f14c0696b1fd3.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I started a wildcat xx thread to separate snow products from dirt.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that purple sure is different, but that's what wraps are for. Anyone gonna get there hands on one of these soon? any sales guys out there get to play before snowcheck season is gone...id like to see one in action. If you get to have one and your keeping it a secret, can you go ride it in Vale March 26th week so i can see it please haha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that purple sure is different, but that's what wraps are for. Anyone gonna get there hands on one of these soon? any sales guys out there get to play before snowcheck season is gone...id like to see one in action. If you get to have one and your keeping it a secret, can you go ride it in Vale March 26th week so i can see it please haha

Call Bos Motorsports next week. And ask. Will know for sure then.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She liked the purple one.
She cried on the green one. Acted like Kyle Bush after a race.

So purple it is.

Top Bottom