2019 Election Results Watch Party

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bright side is Conservatives had the largest gains, however I'd be curious to see how many seats Bernier's "vote splitting" cost Sheer?...

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys really think we can separate from a Canada without US involvement? Keep on dreaming... If you wanna separate you can bet US will have their hands in it.

Alberta will likely end up following Quebec’s example.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bright side is Conservatives had the largest gains, however I'd be curious to see how many seats Bernier's "vote splitting" cost Sheer?...

I was watching for that, I don’t believe ppc votes mattered, he even lost his seat to a CPC.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sale,
I'm selling my pride. what’s left of it anyhow, so I’ll be willing to take anything over a dollar.
tomorrow I think I’ll sell off my company and head to the nearest pot shop to load up on all kinds of chemicals, buy a poncho and flop my cap on the street corner looking for hand outs.
Say hi next time you walk by. I’ll be sitting on Baker Street taking in all the benefits my government has to offer.
hope the rest of you keep working because I have needs to be supported.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys really think we can separate from a Canada without US involvement? Keep on dreaming... If you wanna separate you can bet US will have their hands in it.

Alberta will likely end up following Quebec’s example.

Absolutely could, as long as there is sask and manitoba it is possible. Quebec separating would be great though.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1571714129950.jpg
    FB_IMG_1571714129950.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 144

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe there are so many Liberal elitest zealots in this country......

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to sell all my **** and move to the lake lot in Montana. We are so fawked!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun will come up tomorrow... hopefully enough of an eye opener to the cpc party that they find someone who can beat socks.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have to leverage the kids against the inlaws for them to vote differently next election. They are from out east. Maybe tell them they can see them in 4 yrs after they try again??? Think they would take that as a joke?

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It's not who voted,but who counted the votes,that really matters.
Either alberta is out of touch with canadians, canadians are out of touch with alberta or some fishy **** happened with the election.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun will come up tomorrow... hopefully enough of an eye opener to the cpc party that they find someone who can beat socks.

A celebrity is the only hope...

The good news about a minority is there is an increased chance of SNC investigation

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We

Are

F*#€ked!!

Kenney needs to act quickly and make formal demands for Alberta to become a “nation within a nation” like Quebec with all of the same perks and none of the paying for everyone. When that is shot down it is referendum time and GTFO. Enough paying for everyone else to live the good life while we are beat down and told we are oil trash.

If 100% illegal acts are not enough to get rid of Trudeau nothing will be, he is now untouchable.

The thing is Kenney has made it well known that he is 100% for the Canadian federation. I can't see him jumping on board with a western separatist movement just yet unless he's absolutely backed into a corner. This election might just put him in that position though. That being said, I'm fed up of Alberta taking it in the rear with sand for lube, time and time again, we need to seriously explore our options. What amazes me is that the Bloc Quebecois won 32 seats, more than the NDP. How the f*ck does a party that only represents ONE province have this much leverage? Once again Eastern Canada and Quebec have f*cked this country over.

Top Bottom