2018 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree -- July 6-8, 2018.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Campground appears to be fully booked. No other option to be able to join the jamboree correct?

put your name on the waiting list, last I had checked with the campground it wasn't that long. Also as others have said, find a friend that would be willing to split their site with you.... the sites are more than large enough for even 2 big toy haulers.

mbmb

Reaction score
My brother in law that was booked beside me had to cancel yesterday (after he bought tickets and booked site), so that frees up 1 site, I'm sure it will be taken by the next person on the waiting list.

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im out here already for the last 15 days hoping the job runs longer so i can party with you all.
If im here its the class c and black trailer in site 106.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Im out here already for the last 15 days hoping the job runs longer so i can party with you all.
If im here its the class c and black trailer in site 106.

is there an unlocked fridge outside with beer in it? I might be thirsty when I get down there this weekend.

mbmb

Reaction score
Tyler, my brother in law bought two tickets, had to cancel as he's got an out of country emergency, can I (on his behalf) sell those tickets or give them to others that have booked a site but not purchased tickets?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler, my brother in law bought two tickets, had to cancel as he's got an out of country emergency, can I (on his behalf) sell those tickets or give them to others that have booked a site but not purchased tickets?
You can sell them or give them away you bet.

mbmb

Reaction score
Thank you for letting me know.

If anyone is needing a pair of tickets for the Jamboree please let me know.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
REMINDER:

Early bird ticket draw will be for anyone that has bought their tickets by Midnight on June 15....... Early bird prize this year is a $200 Fuel Gift Card.

Top Bottom