I hope they release more then grey colour....[/QUOTE

i am sure the limited will have more colours this is only the sno pro

RFish

Reaction score
Wonder if they will give HP numbers straight up

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is an early release date. They must have something in there back pocket that there holding back. Interesting colour for a release.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news for sledders everywhere. Not a fan of the me-too paint scheme.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the mountaincat ltd will have a 174 power claw.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drumroll.......!!!!!

They called it a Ctec? smh ...how completely unoriginal! LOL

Looks good except the steering post is still in your lap.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For 2018 Arctic Cat and Fox build upon the pioneering QS3 shock technology with the all-new Float QSL rear track shock for improved deep-snow performance on mountain sleds. The QSL features 1-2- L compression settings that correspond to light, medium and “locked” calibration. In deep snow conditions, the L-position prevents too much rear-arm squat and exaggerated ski lift, for greater control and performance. The L-position is not fully locked: there’s a blow-off point in the valve to prevent damage to the shock during severe compression. A dial mounted on the remote reservoir can easily and quickly be turned to customize the compression calibration for riding conditions and intensity. It utilizes a remote reservoir for fade-free performance. It comes in a 1.5-inch diameter body. It’s exclusive to Arctic Cat and comes on select M Series machines for 2018.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For 2018 Arctic Cat and Fox build upon the pioneering QS3 shock technology with the all-new Float QSL rear track shock for improved deep-snow performance on mountain sleds. The QSL features 1-2- L compression settings that correspond to light, medium and “locked” calibration. In deep snow conditions, the L-position prevents too much rear-arm squat and exaggerated ski lift, for greater control and performance. The L-position is not fully locked: there’s a blow-off point in the valve to prevent damage to the shock during severe compression. A dial mounted on the remote reservoir can easily and quickly be turned to customize the compression calibration for riding conditions and intensity. It utilizes a remote reservoir for fade-free performance. It comes in a 1.5-inch diameter body. It’s exclusive to Arctic Cat and comes on select M Series machines for 2018.
I bought a set of those qs3 this year and I think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Is amazing how fast you can completely change the handling of your sled, and then quickly change it back if conditions change.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of those qs3 this year and I think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Is amazing how fast you can completely change the handling of your sled, and then quickly change it back if co conditions change.

What did you pay for it? Zbros is $800 with the dollar right now.

Top Bottom