2016 summit sport

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My father in law is looking for a sled to use around the acreage and trail ride in northern AB. There's a new 2016 summit sport 600 carb for around 7k at a dealer. Anyone have one or experience with them? Cold starting those carbs? He's coming off a summit x 670 so I know everything new is an advancement. Thanks guys

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a renegade with 300kms ish has windshield and a cover for sale. Think there about 9 NEW so about 10ish put the door. Probably could let it go for 8500 also the carb hasn't been a issue they rode it out east on trails and it was pretty cold with no issuse

Kakwasledder

Reaction score
Ya i have one only its a 2013. It is an awesome little sled. No problems cold starting, just use the choke and usually starts 2-3 pulls. Have had it out in -30 and its the same.

I think your father -in -law would enjoy it. Its a fun little sled for trail riding, and is still capable in the deep snow. And I heard the engine is almost bullet proof. There is almost 5000km on mine and it hasnt missed a beat. We use it in the mountains and pull our sled camp in and out with it, so it hasnt had an easy life.

I wouldnt hesitate to buy it. :)

Top Bottom