2016 Ski-Doo want list

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see the tether move to the left side of the sled. So many times I find it getting in the way of the throttle.

RER button could use a re-design too.

A Linq base that you could mount your own box.

Hood that doesn't take forever to get right, and that also includes the airbox plug/connection. and something easier than removing the speedo cluster.

linq brackets are about $25/pair

I agree about the hood being a pain too as well as the rer/starter button location. I dont like the new dess key either

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree about the hood being a pain too as well as the rer/starter button location. I dont like the new dess key either

Why? I love that thing! Hood is a bit of the pain the first time but I'm pretty quick at it now after installing a lot of stuff.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am talking about something that you can easily mount a pelican case to.

I bought a single version of these.

cargo1_lg.jpg

Reactions: GRD

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want a boosted 900 or similar. It would be the lightest 4 stroke going, but likely not as capable of producing power as the Nytro or 1200. If you won't produce, atleast offer as a kit.

It's honestly hard to find fault with what they are producing right now..stuff flat out works well.

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
How about a recoil that isn't a pile of sh#t. I haven't once had one last more than a year without having issues. Even with the one pull start of the etec.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had 6 doo's and never an issue.

You have to pull rope out gently to engage, then pull, not yard on it...to engage and pull..

:)

How about a recoil that isn't a pile of sh#t. I haven't once had one last more than a year without having issues. Even with the one pull start of the etec.

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
That's what I've been doing, engage lightly then give it a good pull. Prob about 2500km or so. That Paul is a weak design in my mind the ones that slip only have a tiny bit of wear and they start slipping. That's just what I've seen and noticed in other ski doos that I have rode with. Maybe just bad luck I guess

Last edited:

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Been through three recoils on last two sleds and probably have to get another before seasons over. I agree they could be better

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...idler wheels in the skid on T3s... Piggyback shocks on X models... Screen kits included on all Summits...

Terrace

Reaction score
How about tunnel dump exhaust on the summits or a removable snow flap that uses the linq system. A 154 t3 would be sweet. A freeride with the narrow frontend.

Reaction score
How about tunnel dump exhaust on the summits or a removable snow flap that uses the linq system. A 154 t3 would be sweet. A freeride with the narrow frontend.
Check out Pines PSM in Prince Albert Sk...they built a Freeride with a 156" x 3" and narrow front end...pretty cool sled. It s on you tube.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some place out of the states, White out Technologies.

They have been a disappointment so far. If you mount a single one, the rock back and forth and the Linq hold down works it's way open. I told them about this and they are working on a solution/re-design.

What they need are feet on each corner to seat upon. I will report back.

Top Bottom