2016 Polaris AXYS RMK long track

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Right... If they come out with a 163 3" that would be in the same ballpark! Not talking 155... We all know they will dump the longer one soon

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out do them....... with a new engine? This thing isnt even in the same leauge as a t3 yet........ STILL 15 wide.... They have ALWAYS advertised a 2.6 track.... STILL less power.... Correct me if im wrong but the only thing they have over Doo right now is weight?

Track width = Ski doo
Track length= Ski doo
Track Height = Ski doo
Power = Ski doo
Weight =Polaris

Not in the same league as a T3, lol. And what league is that??

It's a funny thing though. The other thing that Polaris has over BRP is a long list of 'professional riders' lined up to ride for the brand. Obviously that gutless, little skinny sled does something right...

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how the electronic oil pump will work. It's a good idea but Polaris has been know for electrical issues. Hope they seal the plug for that so moisture don't get in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty lame they didnt go 3'' or at least a happy medium of 2.75''......did it say anywhere about stance? 36"? would like to know about the driveshaft as well

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why does every thread have to be a pissing contest?

why cant we just talk about the new sled instead of arguing?

Exactly, I have gotten to the point where reading some of the threads just turn me away from this forum and point me towards hardcoresledder.

For myself, I love the new specs, and have been waiting to purchase a new sled for sometime,.. and I really look forward to my new sled this fall.

I wonder how the electronic oil pump will work. It's a good idea but Polaris has been know for electrical issues. Hope they seal the plug for that so moisture don't get in!

Dielectric grease, also the 800HO was released last year and not heard of any oil pump issues, dealer or otherwise. But not to say there aren't any.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is no way they developed a new lightweight track with LIFT! to only use on the 155". You will see this track on the other lengths as well.

I cant get over all the lift references on the poo website.... its like its describing a freaking hovercraft!!!! Stayed tuned for lift accessories.
HUH???...did i say they wouldnt?. Look kid...i dont bleed brands. I ride whats neat and exciting and right now thats gona be doo and poo for me. :p

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, I have gotten to the point where reading some of the threads just turn me away from this forum and point me towards hardcoresledder.

For myself, I love the new specs, and have been waiting to purchase a new sled for sometime,.. and I really look forward to my new sled this fall.

Dielectric grease, also the 800HO was released last year and not heard of any oil pump issues, dealer or otherwise. But not to say there aren't any.

Yah lots of stuff is going electric over mechanical. I want to see one one snow!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right... If they come out with a 163 3" that would be in the same ballpark! Not talking 155... We all know they will dump the longer one soon
And who's talking ballpark??. Why so bitter today Trent?. You know skidoo will counter anything polaris comes out with. Skidoo had their release now let poo have theres...play nice;)

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha...screw you jerky boy!!. :p

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's smart not everyone wants a 3". But the option of one would be good!

Your right you wouldn't think there would be a learning curve going from 2.5 to 3. Trying keep things cool and wearing out.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ski doo hasn't had their release yet! Who cares anyways.. They are all good. I think that track size is a good option. I know quite a few people the didn't go t3 just because of the 3" paddles. When DOO went from 2.25 to 2.5 it made a huge difference! You can expect to see that here!

Nikm17

Reaction score
I think the sled looks pretty sweet and should work well. But to the guys making a big deal about the doo guys ripping on Polaris, and only pointing out negatives of their product, you should probably read the release again because Polaris clearly makes blatant jabs at doo, about "panelling out," whether it's true or not, I still don't think that is a very classy thing to say in your brand new sled release.

Top Bottom