2016 Polaris AXYS RMK long track

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Out do them....... with a new engine? This thing isnt even in the same leauge as a t3 yet........ STILL 15 wide.... They have ALWAYS advertised a 2.6 track.... STILL less power.... Correct me if im wrong but the only thing they have over Doo right now is weight?

Track width = Ski doo
Track length= Ski doo
Track Height = Ski doo
Power = Ski doo
Weight =Polaris

Lanko

Reaction score
Out do them....... with a new engine? This thing isnt even in the same leauge as a t3 yet........ STILL 15 wide.... They have ALWAYS advertised a 2.6 track.... STILL less power.... Correct me if im wrong but the only thing they have over Doo right now is weight?

Track width = Ski doo
Track length= Ski doo
Track Height = Ski doo
Power = Ski doo
Weight =Polaris

Well one thing is certain at least you are not arrogant about the product you sell, rule #1 in basic sales never slam the competition, just "sell" your customer on how good your own product is. Maybe just maybe let's see this sled in the snow before we jump to such dramatic conclusions and comparisons. I'll give it to you, track size goes to the Doo, but then again that's all about compensating for something anyway.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Track width = Ski doo
Track length= Ski doo
Track Height = Ski doo
Power = Ski doo
Weight =Polaris

Easy killer. You can go way better in the deep snow with a much smaller track. It's science....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
This is an awesome sled... and Im glad they got it so light. thats a big accomplishment! But to say Ski Doo has to catch up now.... wtf?
I think we should wait and see what the longer sleds for 2016 are going to be.. from all brands. BIG mountain sleds take up the majority of the market here... 150's can sort of be called.... a little fella now!

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys all laugh at the terms "Flickable" "instantaneous lift" and all of the other marketing gimmics, and to be honest i think they are a bit lame myself.

but the fact of the matter is that polaris makes (arguably) the best handling chassis, lots of people, magazines and reviews confirm this.

Polaris makes an amazing chassis that handles great. and it does really get on top of the snow

and there racing results also back that up. jackson hole for example Polaris usually dominates the Pro Class.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Track width = Ski doo
Track length= Ski doo
Track Height = Ski doo
Power = Ski doo
Weight =Polaris

No they have something more important than you do, It's called " class ". They tell us about the positives of their product, not the negatives of yours. And again I say, man it's a good thing the product you sell is a great one, cause you'd be screwed if you had to SELL it. LOL.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
No they have something more important than you do, It's called " class ". They tell us about the positives of their product, not the negatives of yours. And again I say, man it's a good thing the product you sell is a great one, cause you'd be screwed if you had to SELL it. LOL.

Haven't talked to you in a while bud... Clearly missed my next post... Or where I said Polaris has the weight!!! Its a great sled.. And it's pushing the bar! Sorry about your dog getting hit by a car you grouch.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Track width = Ski doo
Track length= Ski doo
Track Height = Ski doo
Power = Ski doo
Weight =Polaris

your forgot lift.....

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't talked to you in a while bud... Clearly missed my next post... Or where I said Polaris has the weight!!! Its a great sled.. And it's pushing the bar! Sorry about your dog getting hit by a car you grouch.

Im not grouchy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 595

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im not grouchy.

No matter what I say you find a way to rebuttle it and start an argument.. And then always attack the fact I am a poor salesperson. And you say I lack class. You are the most immature person on this whole website... It's quite funny!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on topic....great sleds all around especially ski doo and polaris.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
No matter what I say you find a way to rebuttle it and start an argument.. And then always attack the fact I am a poor salesperson. And you say I lack class. You are the most immature person on this whole website... It's quite funny!

He IS immature. Totally. But, who isn't sometimes? You definitely lack class tho.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Back on topic....great sleds all around especially ski doo and polaris.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I for sure would love to see the 154x or Sp go head to head with that thing. Good power plant. And the weight savings are very good! That would be like me doubling around a small child on the back of one. Pretty impressive

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Track width = Ski doo
Track length= Ski doo
Track Height = Ski doo
Power = Ski doo
Weight =Polaris

your right ..except...2.4 with lugs that were to soft and bending making it not much better than a 2inch

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is true !, more to come March 2nd

there is no way they developed a new lightweight track with LIFT! to only use on the 155". You will see this track on the other lengths as well.

I cant get over all the lift references on the poo website.... its like its describing a freaking hovercraft!!!! Stayed tuned for lift accessories.

Top Bottom