2016 handling

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone put the 2016 style a arms on there older proclimb? I haven't ridden a 16 yet but bought a new non current 14 for a smokin deal and was thinkin about upgrading the a arms with the new style. Apparently it makes a big difference in handling anybody with some first hand experience? Fill me in!!

joe-bert

Reaction score
Haven't ridden the 14 chassis with the kit, but I have one of the new 16 Ltd's. In 6 inches of snow I could have it up on one ski with an effortless tug on the bar, no counter steer or anything. Coming from an 09 M1000 it was really tippy in comparison, but very nimble and willing to balance out with ease. Holding it up on its side with wrong foot forward, you don't even feel the weight of the sled it comes up so easy. From my limited time on mine that's my initial observation, and honestly can't wait to get more seat time on it. I would think putting the narrow front end on the 14 it would behave the same way.

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went for my first ride on saturday with the front end (i demod a 16 last year) the front end makes a big different easier to get on edge and doesnt want to flop back over so hard lighter steering its a way better sled now i have to relearn to ride all over again

joe-bert

Reaction score
Also strongly recommend the C3 post forward kit too. I have it on my 16 and really makes for a comfortable riding position. Knee pads are definitely worth the investment though.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a '16 front end and OFT post forward kit on my '13 this year. It took a day to get used to it but it's like a completely different sled. Pretty much what's been said already but with the post fwd it makes it even better. I can actually get far enough forward on the sled now on a sidehill

Top Bottom