2016/17 front end upgrade

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a 14 m800 adn seeing all these super cheap front ends on here wondering how much of a difference the 16 makes. or should i buy a older front end as a spare because its so cheap? If i do end up going with th 16 front end would that be more impressive then getting new skis and an exhaust?

TLDR; 16 front end or get new skis and exhaust?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 16 front end is far more noticeable then a single pipe set. That said, the stock skis on 12-15 M-series suck. The &' Proclimb ski is better, but I prefer the Polaris gripper hands down. Do the front end AND the gripper skis, or do the skis 1st and save for the front end.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the 16 front end on my 15 along with SLP Mohawk's and love the way it handles. Probably what impressed me most was that even with the 36" front end it still is very impressive on the trail in terms of stability.

Bozo

Reaction score
I put the '16 front end on my '15.....significant difference. First thing I would do (and this is speaking from experience ...I changed skis initially). ....got my front end from T&T...recommend them too.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive heard the new front end makes a big difference. I know alot of people hate the stock skis but really, who needs wide skis when they are hardly ever on the ground anyways!! HA! If you are going to put the money out there, put it towards the front end without a doubt.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out zbros
they make some sweet cat A arms and more

RFish

Reaction score
I have to say the alt impact forward 36" kit arms and gripper skis made me love my proclimb. It's a 12 with tighter turning radius and now skid in 14 position. Works awesome. Never got to ride my buddies new 16 he kept crashing it into the tree wells hahaha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom