2015 summit sport 800 Ptek

Irocaz

Reaction score
My Wife and I just picked up a couple brand new 15' Summit Sport (XP) with the 800Ptek a couple months ago for a great deal, and next week we are planning our first trip out with them. we have had the older rev chassis for quite awhile and had a few minor problems with the relays. now with the XP, what should we be taking on the hill with us besides spare plugs and belt? Do they also suffer from the relay problem?

Thanks in Advance!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if going to the mountains the regular stuff like beacons,probes,shovels is a must to have

slopok

Reaction score
My Wife and I just picked up a couple brand new 15' Summit Sport (XP) with the 800Ptek a couple months ago for a great deal, and next week we are planning our first trip out with them. we have had the older rev chassis for quite awhile and had a few minor problems with the relays. now with the XP, what should we be taking on the hill with us besides spare plugs and belt? Do they also suffer from the relay problem?

Thanks in Advance!
I have a 2014 sport 1600km only one trip to B.C rest Saskatchewan rode hard enough zero problems zip just changed belt but factory one seemed fine.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had zero issues with my new ptek other than the damage occurred from the occasional (3-4) trees i hit every weekend. lol. The only suggestion i would make would be to put the oil tank insert in before you go. they are notorious for the threads/neck egging and leaking when you need to roll it over to get un stuck. I went from using over half an oil tank per tank of fuel to 1/8-1/4. That being said, don't forget to take oil up with you. I take 4 litres for every 2 days of riding. 2 sleds/2 days = 8 litres of oil. Even when I'm only using an 1/8 tank of oil, I never leave the parking lot without having it full.

Irocaz

Reaction score
we had a few minor problems with the sleds, but overall it was good time! A huge improvement over the older Rev chassis sleds we had in the past!

Top Bottom