2015 snow checks who's got the best "perks" extras...

gdawg

Reaction score
Instead of calling every dealership who has been there loc dealership what's there snowcheck promotion. From what I have seen on the internet there isn't much other then good financing and like 100$ accessories. Anyone else have something better out there. In Alberta? ThAnks pricing if you got too

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If its anything like the one I received with my XM it's gotta be worth at least 17K just awesome Lol
fugly hat.....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Any Pics of the Hat??

hat.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let's see....probably not Gibbons Motor Toys! Last year when good old Tim the OWNER could not match the deal I got elswere he emailed the other shop owner, salesman and BRP to whine and tried to block my other puchase cause someone else was selling sleds to cheap. Poor little Timmy. You mention this good old true story cause he knows dam well who I am an I will call the little candy arse out on it any time any where. Then ask why he double bills some of his other customers??????

Now, anybody wanna ask me how I relly feel about GMT and little Timmy?????

Buyers beware!!!!!!

Oooops my bad I thought the title said prick not perk.

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I get a free wrap. No thank you, in store credit or 20% off parts and accessories for the season not just the day of purchase would be nicer than a gay wrap.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I get a free wrap. No thank you, in store credit or 20% off parts and accessories for the season not just the day of purchase would be nicer than a gay wrap.

Most shops are 15% off day of purchase and 10% the rest of the year on whatever is in the store's sled department, mine goes full year until my sled pickup date.
Considering the price I paid it works for me and it was a decent kickback on the helmut and goggles for the kids. Don't save much on oil cause it does't use much and I am still on my first belt.

unimog

Reaction score
500 bucks down get 500 bucks on accessories at no limits Motorsports in Squamish

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On anything hey??? I have seen the mark up on parts and a lot of other things and they are that high .
It takes mark up to keep the doors open as you should know .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On anything hey??? I have seen the mark up on parts and a lot of other things and they are that high .
It takes mark up to keep the doors open as you should know .
There is not anywhere's near 100% markup on parts or clothing on BRP product. Can you provide proof?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does that matter? Lol

Exactly...it does not matter as it is the store price that everyone else is paying and it is $500 that YOU are not spending!!!! Hence the term $500 dollars off. What the original comment is looking for is more than $500 by trying to bring a variable (markup) into the conversation. Totally FUBAR'd rational.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Exactly...it does not matter as it is the store price that everyone else is paying and it is $500 that YOU are not spending!!!! Hence the term $500 dollars off. What the original comment is looking for is more than $500 by trying to bring a variable (markup) into the conversation. Totally FUBAR'd rational.

I don't know about "totally FUBAR'd rational", I won't get anything off if I don't ask for it! To each their own dude!

BTW, how doo you know what everyone else is paying and why spend $500 if one can spend less?

Top Bottom