2015 Skidoo Models March 5

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife say she has no problem with me snowchecking a new sled for next year. So obviously i have constant sled on the brain and cant wait for new models to be released.
I asked skidoo FB and the reply was " March 5th exactly".
SweeeeeeeeeT!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool. I went on the local dealer's demo ride day today. Tried out a Backcountry 137 rmotion and a GSX 900ace. Will be checking prices of Backcountry w/ 600etec and 900ace next spring, as well as switchback adventure 136 600.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bold new graphics again, or something interesting in the works?

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap!!! I forgot about that today.
Cool. I went on the local dealer's demo ride day today. Tried out a Backcountry 137 rmotion and a GSX 900ace. Will be checking prices of Backcountry w/ 600etec and 900ace next spring, as well as switchback adventure 136 600.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been hearing there is going to be something crazy. But then we heard that when the XM was about to come out and I thought it was kind of a gimmick. Basically the same sled......just refined. Heard from a pretty solid source that Polaris is coming out with something CRAZY.....so maybe skidoo will up the ante this time around?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been hearing there is going to be something crazy. But then we heard that when the XM was about to come out and I thought it was kind of a gimmick. Basically the same sled......just refined. Heard from a pretty solid source that Polaris is coming out with something CRAZY.....so maybe skidoo will up the ante this time around?
Count on it.;)

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I predict higher prices across the board from all manufacturers, due to higher US dollar and continuing the general theme of inflation.
Rumors I've heard are 880/3inch/up to 174 as options for the xm, you can pretty guarantee I'll be snowchecking if the 880 etec comes to fruition, guarantee higher prices though

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumors I've heard are 880/3inch/up to 174 as options for the xm, you can pretty guarantee I'll be snowchecking if the 880 etec comes to fruition, guarantee higher prices though

880etec w/ 3" ...oh sweeeeet lord Jebus i hope so!

Top Bottom