2015 Ski-Doo Summit T3 Stock can and AAEN Silencer Vid

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how loud does it get at WOT when the raves open? or did you try that yet?
sounds pretty good so far.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the 2015's were supposed to have a lightweight silencer on it.... looks to me like thats the same one as last year...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy now, 2016 releases are coming! maybe that lightweight can will show up again.

Sent from my iPhone using The terrible app called Tapatalk

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. The fabled 2015 light weight can. I was probably going to go lighter than even the revised factory one anyway so didn't really bother me that they kept the suitcase for another year. I haven't had it out yet with the can, so don't know what it sounds like yet under load and at higher revs. Like it so far, though wasn't really impressed with the mounting bracket. It uses the same spot as the factory can on the rubber bulkhead mount but the tab for the bolt is welded on to high up the side of the can so it doesn't rest down on the rubber until the can is sitting on the belly pan. I bent the tab down some to try and get it to support but its just a piece of flat with a channel for the mount that bolts to a slotted bracket on the side of the can. Would have been nicer if it had an upper rod connected from the bulkhead mount up to the top of the can also, would make it a lot more rigid.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, might be another good quiet option as AAEN doesn't usually build crap.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still haven't had this can out on the snow but up on the stand aligning the track tonight and gave her quite a bit more up to about 7500rpm a few times and it is far louder than I expected wound up. Definitely not a quiet can.

Nikm17

Reaction score
Any can will sound louder in the garage than when in the snow though, so it may not be that bad

Top Bottom