2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny.....yesterday it was you Doollees trying to make that yellow fit ......trying to make sense of it.....trying to convice yourself and others that it is actually ok, but in reality most of you HATE it.....lol...."it's ok"...."I kinda like it"......"I'm still ordering one"......"oh, if you guys don't like the colour, you're just being cheap"....."just order one and shut up"........

And then......today......a HUGE sigh of relief.....its available in other colours....Doo actually decided to let you decide what you want.......I tell you, standing back and watching the process has been kinda funny how you guys will buy whatever they throw at you.....even if you hate it!

But anyways.....now that that 1st world problem is solved....what about the silver rails? Is that the final cut? Or are they showing prototypes? Are you able to get coloured rails?

Still getting yellow it's awesome. Doesn't look good for coated rails :( don't know why wtf? Now I gotta pay to do that. How can you run something for 4 years then just stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thing up close and on the snow is not an ugly yellow. its very sharp. very bright. very nice. and im not a yellow guy.

here is a yellow jacket against the sunrise yellow tunnel

View attachment 168354

Looks like polaris yellow. Lol.

My 2003 black yellow edge, had to run suzuki yellow handguards. Looks super close.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup i remember that color. very sharp i used to want an 03 switchback yellow/black

It is a nice color. I would pull the trigger on it if you dont want black.

I swear those rails are painted silver, not raw.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they booking demo rides on that 174 ?

4yjugegy.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a 174 and 163 from kusters at bluelake yesterday

Head tech for kusters , kept a tight lip on it tho , didn't say much other than the difference is like the difference between the 12 xp and xm

That's a big difference again lol

sent while I should be drinking tea's

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a 174 and 163 from kusters at bluelake yesterday

Head tech for kusters , kept a tight lip on it tho , didn't say much other than the difference is like the difference between the 12 xp and xm

That's a big difference again lol

Thatd be the new front end.
Im suprised he wouldnt chat about it, its no secret and its released

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's released but only persay on videos and the doo release...

Didn't want to go much into it cause the dealers ect still have yet to really look or ride them

Top Bottom