2015 doo line up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys I wouldn't be counting on leftovers in the fall like you have seen in the past. BRP has pretty much tied the dealers hands on bogussing spring sleds through to the fall. They are actively investigating complaints from other dealers and I know of a couple dealers who are being charged back for the programs and the customer is losing the warranty extension as it was sold not on the up and up. Better to grab your new ride now if you want a spring sled. Just fair warning. I would hate to see someone get a raw deal.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANK baby jesus! stoked!!!

Jeesh that Freeride looks like it has a 2.5" track on it. And the Black T3 looks a lot like the red/black X did last year. Should sell a **** pile.

I was in at the dealer today getting some parts and dropping of a friend's sled for electrical gremlins and I heard on the loudspeaker 5 calls waiting for sales about snow checks. Was only in the dealer for about 25 minutes.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also interested in Crossfire's post. I'm looking at a 800 154 electric start machine. Is the only difference between the sp and the X, the shocks and the handlebars or are there some other X goodies. I have never bought an X but I know that at one time you got a Ski Doo X jacket. Anything like that these days?

If buying a SP what are the advantages of spring ordering?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the spring snow check, you get the rebuildable shocks, different handlebars and you get the spring check incentives, with the choice of an e-start or 4th year warranty, and $100 off a wrap.

With the SP, you don't get any of that stuff. There might be a bit more but that's what I know for sure.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
With the spring snow check, you get the rebuildable shocks, different handlebars and you get the spring check incentives, with the choice of an e-start or 4th year warranty, and $100 off a wrap.

With the SP, you don't get any of that stuff. There might be a bit more but that's what I know for sure.

Not true... At all. There are lots of advantages to spring checking an sp.. Especially when some dealers like ours last year offer an upgrades suspension. You get the 4 year warranty... You get the edge on pricing... You get your sled early (hopefully). You get every single option to choose from the x gets... Warranty, free e start etc.... We spring check quite a few SP's.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not true... At all. There are lots of advantages to spring checking an sp.. Especially when some dealers like ours last year offer an upgrades suspension. You get the 4 year warranty... You get the edge on pricing... You get your sled early (hopefully). You get every single option to choose from the x gets... Warranty, free e start etc.... We spring check quite a few SP's.

Nvm i read good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

You are confusing snowcheck.. With an x package. You can spring order a tundra if you want... Snowcheck is a program not a snowmobile. You can only spring order an x, but just because you can buy an sp in season doesn't mean you should wait. You would be crazy not to spring order one... Platinum club, warranty, pricing, dealer incentives, BRP incentives like bags and shirts..

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spring checked my sp in 2013…i liked the orange better than the yellow or black.Got the 3rd year warranty and better price.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I get one of these with a snowcheck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394162976.722771.jpg

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowchecked a orange 154 x after work today. Thanks again T-Team! Now for the agonizing long wait we call the summer months lol.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rjjt, only 9 months until you can ride that new toy. Easy wait.

Top Bottom