2015 / 2016 Blue River Conditions

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a difference a valley makes!!! Out to the Coulees and into 6-12" of snow! A bit of a let down when you're riding 3ft the day before, but not a big deal, we wanted to see a little more of the area and a couple sleds were acting up!! Trail was pretty good till the Wells Gray corner then getting rough. Great ride in Blue again, gonna' head over to Hotrods for a day and see whats North. Higgins.

Attachments

• Blue River Feb. 2016 030.jpg
    Blue River Feb. 2016 030.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,191
Last edited:

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Groundhog was awesome this past weekend!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1455597938.921107.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1455597938.921107.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 856
Reaction score
We are heading out there this week wondering if snow conditions are good? Haven't been in that area for a couple years any changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcledrew

Reaction score
There's great snow in the trees, venture off the beaten path and you'll find untouched snow all over n

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the snow at ground hog, heading there this weekend, first time, is that the most common riding spot?

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the best snow conditions in Blue River all season, fresh snow almost daily in the alpine.

Trail systems are in good shape after our 10 inches of rain in the valley floor throughout the month of February.
Foam bridge is washed out for the season once again, with no snow available to rebuild it. Unfortunately Foam trail will no longer be groomed this season.
The lower 5km of Finn creek trail heading to Groundhog and Salmon is a rough slush mess, but smoother once you get above the rain line.
All trails from River Safari staging area, Redsands, North Blue, and Coulees are in excellent condition.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found that out the hard way and where I broke my knee in 2 places Jan. 14. What a crazy day!! Go easy gettin through there!!

i was actually in there the week after you broke your knee, the ruts were a little deep no doubt. was just wondering if things had gotten any better or worse. take care and heal up for next year:thumb::thumb:

Top Bottom