2015 174 t3

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 inch is a fad like everything else.
Great for the fresh and deep but 98% of the time stick with the 2.6 or 2.5
IMO

I agree with this, especially since the deep days are not as common as they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
174 X 2.5 for a couple years and then went to 3 inch.
Ran it for one season then went back to the 2.5 as the negatives with the 3 inch pushed me back to 2.5.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only thing I may do to the 174 is a little clutching and then maybe a few extra ponies---porting /BB

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... says the guy that just went from a 174 to a 154?

I have 4 sleds this year one for each condition I've been spending a lot of time on the freeride to break it in for race season. But end of the day 80% of my time will be on the 174 because it's always steep and always deep

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 inch is a fad like everything else.
Great for the fresh and deep but 98% of the time stick with the 2.6 or 2.5
IMO

It's always fresh and deep you need to find a new place to ride I would quit snowmobiling if I couldn't utilize a 3" track 98% of the time. Get off the trail man

doorider45

Reaction score
the 14 163 was super responsive and had instant BRAAP to the track.it feels like a 146 but climbed everything lol.It just felt a lot more alive than this one.. Mods are raptor front and back, full slp system,c3 belt drive… just wasn't expecting to b disappointed… changed the clickers n helps a bit but have a bondi box and going to get the "specialty" clutching!!
Does anyone know if i can get a race can on the slp pipe?

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 4 sleds this year one for each condition I've been spending a lot of time on the freeride to break it in for race season. But end of the day 80% of my time will be on the 174 because it's always steep and always deep

Seems to most that 80 % of the time you'll be on here strokin your pud about how good you and your Doo are , 20 % you'll be deking between the trees like a little bunny rabbit , pretending like somehow that's a test of the sled.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Seems to most that 80 % of the time you'll be on here strokin your pud about how good you and your Doo are , 20 % you'll be deking between the trees like a little bunny rabbit , pretending like somehow that's a test of the sled.

Be nice Lenny.

Let it Snow....Let it Snow......Let it Snow

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be nice Lenny.

I never mentioned his overly inflated ego , his immaturity, his unrealistic opinion of self importance, his goofy repetitive videos with bad music, his silly brand loyalty , none of that. Cause I have empathy and tolerance for young people who are still maturing , slowly in this case. So I was nice.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I never mentioned his overly inflated ego , his immaturity, his unrealistic opinion of self importance, his goofy repetitive videos with bad music, his silly brand loyalty , none of that. Cause I have empathy and tolerance for young people who are still maturing , slowly in this case. So I was nice.

I'm not sure if I should laugh it reprimand you....lol

Maxwell is a good guy, awesome rider and the first on the hill (a little hung over) when someone needs a rescue.
He has some incredible insight into sledding and it a true "Doolaide" guy.

I do appreciate you holding back on your real opinion of the young pup.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should laugh it reprimand you....lol

Maxwell is a good guy, awesome rider and the first on the hill (a little hung over) when someone needs a rescue.
He has some incredible insight into sledding and it a true "Doolaide" guy.

I do appreciate you holding back on your real opinion of the young pup.

I think he may be a tad jealous of the pup. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i get it , he's probably a good guy , and we all have faults, in fact the other day ine if my buddies said he thought maybe i was even developing one . I was cincerned , then i realized he's not that clever or observant . Guy rides a Doo for christs sakes. Pfft.

Top Bottom