2015 163" snowcheck?

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine were in a couple days after I got my emails saying they were shipped maybe call dealer may have forgotten to call u as they did with me

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my snowcheck SkiDoo today. Dealer said they had received all snowchecked sleds, and were in process of delivering the last of them to customers.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Polaris section adamg ... stick around you might learn a thing or two lol.

My RMK 163 e - start snowcheck arrived at my dealer last Wednesday (6 days after my Polaris hq shipment email). This was the last shipment of snowchecks my dealer was waiting for.
My salesman was pretty sure that 163 e - starts are the last of the RMK's to get assembled.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd make some calls and dig a little. Delivery is one thing.... I feel you should have gotten a shipment email by now

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Polaris section adamg ... stick around you might learn a thing or two lol.

My RMK 163 e - start snowcheck arrived at my dealer last Wednesday (6 days after my Polaris hq shipment email). This was the last shipment of snowchecks my dealer was waiting for.
My salesman was pretty sure that 163 e - starts are the last of the RMK's to get assembled.

Oh crap, didn't realize this thread was in the Pro section! Any chance you work at the jail?

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My last Snow-check was shipped yesterday Nov. 6th, hoping it will be here for the weekend.

My dealer has been receiving my sleds 2-3 days after I received the email from Polaris.

borsky

Reaction score
dealer said it was supposed to ship yesterday, hopefully i get an email today..

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No email for me but my sled is finally in, picking up Thursday, 163 orange with e-start and fancy shocks.

Korey

Reaction score
Mine shipped in July picked it up Saturday. Was a little odd picking up the new victory then like a day later getting the "your sled shipped" email lol

Top Bottom