2014 XM can issues

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Now people are confusing Crappy designed cans..... with this do nothing light... If your sled is sputtering and backfiring... it has NOTHING to do with the re-flash. AGAIN... this will NOT throw your enginge into a limp mode nor will it adjust ANYTHING. If your sled is backfiring and bogging its probably becuase you didnt listen to any of the 9000000 posts on here about what cans are PROVEN to work and the sensor is in a goofy spot or something. The re-flash will make that light go away it will NOT make your sled stop running like a dumpster becuase you put "bills backyard brapper" can on becuase it warms up your pre-cooked bacon.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Now people are confusing Crappy designed cans..... with this do nothing light... If your sled is sputtering and backfiring... it has NOTHING to do with the re-flash. AGAIN... this will NOT throw your enginge into a limp mode nor will it adjust ANYTHING. If your sled is backfiring and bogging its probably becuase you didnt listen to any of the 9000000 posts on here about what cans are PROVEN to work and the sensor is in a goofy spot or something. The re-flash will make that light go away it will NOT make your sled stop running like a dumpster becuase you put "bills backyard brapper" can on becuase it warms up your pre-cooked bacon.

wait..... there's a can that will make me bacon?

Boost Monster

Reaction score
180 miles to date with my 14 163X. I have a MBRP Race Can since new with Zero muffler warning lights coming on! All my riding so far has been at 2400ft. Got a call from my awesome BRP dealer MMS on the west end of Edmonton today. They told me to bring my sled on by for the NEW flash realeased Monday from BRP for us Red-Neck Can users! Lol! They flashed my sled and also updated my side panel buttons! Thanks MMS! You guys rock! :cool:

Boost Monster

Reaction score
Updated side panel buttonS?

Yep! BRP update. The original ones attached to the side panel that push into white plastic ring by the fuel tank. They also replace the white ring with a updated style! Call your dealer. They should get you sorted!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes service bulletin 2014-3 now that we have cut through all the bs on cans being the issue when all along and its proven now it was a programming issue lets get can sale back on track LOL.

Deano

AChaffey

Reaction score
Anyone try the Bikeman Temp Sensor Adaptor after having temp sensor issues when a MBRP race can is installed? I just order my Race can and was looking at these posts and wondered if the sensor adapator might help.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone try the Bikeman Temp Sensor Adaptor after having temp sensor issues when a MBRP race can is installed? I just order my Race can and was looking at these posts and wondered if the sensor adapator might help.

I installed the bikeman can and billet adapter 1700k no issues other then having to rotate the spring holder on the chaincase to the downwards postion as the can would rattle as it wasn't tight to the bottom belly of the skid plate.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thing on mine, no lights ect

Mmmm garlic shrimps are the ticket

sent while I should be drinking tea's

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an MBRP can on mine, in the mountains the other day, I got a beeping and "muffler' on my dash...shut er down, checked probes, all good....kept riding...no other issues...:/

Top Bottom