2014 vs 2016 pro 800

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
Getting a good deal on a 16 demo pro RMK 800. Planning on trading in my 14 model and
Want to know if the layout is the same in the area of exhaust. I have the GGB can on the 14 and would love to be able
to swap it over to the 16 model will it fit? Anyone know the answer?

minnow10

Reaction score
I had the chance to ride a 2016 axys with a 155 3", we had a 2012 pro break down in Vale and we were lucky enough to have a dealer in the parking lot who had one in his trailer to rent. I ride a 14 pro 155. I found the new pro to be way more user friendly than my 14. balance was the key. from the moment I was on it. Sidehilling, quick turns, response. if you have the chance to ride one, take advantage you will be impressed over the 14. Not to put a stick in anybody's spokes , but the couple of Skidoo guys had some good things to say about it and pro's over the skidoo in ride ability,

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
Now I have heard this a few other times including yours! good to know. Sad my can wont fit onto the 16's! Nice deals to be had now with 0% for 60 mos and 3 year extended warranty!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I have heard this a few other times including yours! good to know. Sad my can wont fit onto the 16's! Nice deals to be had now with 0% for 60 mos and 3 year extended warranty!

Don't let the can stop you, you can always sell it and buy the correct one.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only ridden a friends 14 Pro a few times when in the mtns. Is it really that much change in MY? I'm looking at dumping a TNytro & getting the Pro. But pick up a leftover 15 for less $$ or grab a new 16?

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If u never ride an axys, the pro will be an awsome fun sled. Easy to throw around, good power and clutching. I still love mine. But its like anythn new, once u try the latest product, the previous yrs seem sub par.

and 13-15 are the same so lots of deals on aftermarket parts etc. Good chance to get a new sled and do it up alot cheaper than an axys if sumone wants to remain budget friendly

Top Bottom