2014 Summit SP 800 154 project

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you installing it yourself? It's a bitch I probly won't do another one again after watching a pro fly through it in no time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you installing it yourself? It's a bitch I probly won't do another one again after watching a pro fly through it in no time lol

I did mine no prob, brought all the plastics in cleaned em whipped em BOOM done. Took my time and it wrked out decent. Other than the first one I messed up....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha nope my first one was a pain in the butt. I'd rather pay a pro to do it. They would do a way better job

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled looks Great Krista. How was the first ride down the alley? lol no damage? I love it when you come home from the first ride and all you do is dry it off with no tree marks

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled looks Great Krista. How was the first ride down the alley? lol no damage? I love it when you come home from the first ride and all you do is dry it off with no tree marks

Saw some sick tree lines and had a hard time not bringing her for a dangle but I think it's best I wait :)

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WellI might as well reveal the colour.

The inspiration

View attachment 161439

And this is how I know you are going to get along with Kaili

We saw this tool box at crappy tire, and both started drooling immediately... her reason was slightly different than mind .. she wouldn't stop talking about how pretty the color is ... lol

Yaco

Reaction score
SICK colour! Looking forward to the finished product. Can never go wrong with blue!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And this is how I know you are going to get along with Kaili

We saw this tool box at crappy tire, and both started drooling immediately... her reason was slightly different than mind .. she wouldn't stop talking about how pretty the color is ... lol

Isn't that blue the protective film over the stainless pull handles?

Top Bottom