2014 Summit SP 800 154 project

kanders

Reaction score
No problem Rowdy, sh#t happens. An interesting thing about our business is that it has changed so much in the last few years with regards to sled parts. Now that the sleds are so light from the factory, the kinds of parts we do has changed. When custom tunnels were the only way to lighten and mod a sled, we would do the tunnel, rails and associated susp parts, bulkhead, spindles, wheels, tunnel grips, bumpers, belt and clutch guards and any other aluminum parts. These days we will generally do a package including rails, spindles, bumpers and tunnel grips and they really add some "pop" to the sled and are much easier to re install without the thickness of powder coating to contend with.

Gader69

Reaction score
Can't remember where to get quick clickers? Racers Edge?

Also, will I need an anti-stab kit for this bad boy?
Found the Mots Machining clickers Maxwell was talking about at Absolute Power And Performance booth last weekend at sled show.I like these ones as they turn easily with no wrenching and look cool too.Pricier than the Between the Lines Designs but real good product.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New sign courtesy of Team Hard

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 401

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly fawk Rowdy are you single? Can I come move in with you?? Haha JK That's gotta be the coolest "chick" garage I've ever seen:beer:

It simply cannot be. For women like this being single for any length of time is almost as mythical as say a unicorn. Often spoken of, but never seen.

Awesome garage, and sled! Looking forward to seeing how she turns out!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is the build going Krista?what colour you going with?

Well it's stalled at the moment. Gonna call the powder coater this week to see if I can pick up my parts and start putting her together. Color is top secret till she's all done and together ;) :)

This is the list

- Ice Age Rails
- HPS Can
- RSI bars, riser, grips, cork and heaters
- frog skinz
- Ice Storm Reversible scratchers
- quick clickers
- HTR DeSigns wrap (HTR Designs - Home)
- going to put the LinQ system on a pelican case. They have lifetime warranty, are water proof and in my experience generally bullet proof.
- X shocks
- remove windshield
- add pull start (I got e-start but want a back up)
- OFT Racing Billet wheels (OFT Racing, Over the Top Sled Parts)
- skid plate

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's stalled at the moment. Gonna call the powder coater this week to see if I can pick up my parts and start putting her together. Color is top secret till she's all done and together ;) :)

This is the list

- Ice Age Rails
- HPS Can
- RSI bars, riser, grips, cork and heaters
- frog skinz
- Ice Storm Reversible scratchers
- quick clickers
- HTR DeSigns wrap (HTR Designs - Home)
- going to put the LinQ system on a pelican case. They have lifetime warranty, are water proof and in my experience generally bullet proof.
- X shocks
- remove windshield
- add pull start (I got e-start but want a back up)
- OFT Racing Billet wheels (OFT Racing, Over the Top Sled Parts)
- skid plate
I bet it won't be pink.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Her old sled was green i think

My old sled was indeed green and Cuso is right, my new sled will not be green. :) That is all the color info I will give away for meow. Calling the powder coater tomorrow to hopefully get my parts. Eeeee! So excited!

Top Bottom