2014 snowcheck

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear about a sneak peek by the big 4 April 9 at the aviation museum at the city center airport sounds a little strange I know the Mayfield inn is under construction

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been there in about 3 years, but the Aviation museum in central Edmonton had a big open hangar-style area on its West side. The museum display wasn't in that area at all. I used to race R/C cars there, and we did it there because it had tons of floor space, like a huge gym.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
XM Freeride would make the most sense. It's usually just bold new graphics for year 2 of a release. And other non-brochure type upgrades.

and........the turbo nitrous supercharged 190" 4 1/2" 200lb snowcheck option... Havent you been listening to what everyone says is coming?? GEEZE!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if it's anything like your teaser, we are gonna be riding lime green 2013 XM's. (JK)

and........the turbo nitrous supercharged 190" 4 1/2" 200lb snowcheck option... Havent you been listening to what everyone says is coming?? GEEZE!!

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and to think, with that sled you'd STILL be logging for half the day lol :D :D

Top Bottom