2014 freeride 154" for sale

Denali

Reaction score
Looking for 13000$ for this sled. Out on two rides last year. Not even to the mountains. Comes with cover, link fuel tank, slp can.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what kinda "animal", it's still a sled, they make a 1000 of them a day and losing value by the minute. It's been on the market for almost a month and I'm the first one to even comment an offer. We all know when you put something up for sale, you leave yourself some breathing room, say a $1,000. That's 12,000 now, you don't know his situation, maybe he's on disability, that's why it has low miles, he can't ride it and has bills to pay OR he's going through a divorce, his ex-wifes breathing down his neck and he has to give her half anyway. Now for an extra 1000, he could have it gone, money in his pocket and onto his next step.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what kinda "animal", it's still a sled, they make a 1000 of them a day and losing value by the minute. It's been on the market for almost a month and I'm the first one to even comment an offer. We all know when you put something up for sale, you leave yourself some breathing room, say a $1,000. That's 12,000 now, you don't know his situation, maybe he's on disability, that's why it has low miles, he can't ride it and has bills to pay OR he's going through a divorce, his ex-wifes breathing down his neck and he has to give her half anyway. Now for an extra 1000, he could have it gone, money in his pocket and onto his next step.
Nothing better than kicking a guy when he's down...........

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anything, I would be helping him.. Would you pay $1000 to get your ex-wife off your back? or sell something for 20% less in order to get caught up on your bills? I don't need the sled, I just bought one, what's it hurt to say, hey if you struggling, really need the money, ill buy it for reduced price. Perhaps, he'd be like I can't do 10,000 but I can do 11,000, I'll include a tarp and two belts. I can always come up in price but you can never go back down.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's called a starting offer. You never go in with the maximum number you are willing to pay. If the guy is interested in selling it, but thinks the offer is too low, I'm sure Work2Ride would welcome a counter-offer from him. Or the seller can just ignore the offer all together.

Top Bottom