2013 Summit xm Test drive July 8th ---video

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Sweet.....access looked pretty good. Flew over the Cap on Saturday....wished I could have been on it. Thanks for sharing
RS

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats gotta be the Felker clan running that. Can't see anyone else getting an XM to do that to.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats gotta be the Felker clan running that. Can't see anyone else getting an XM to do that to.

so what's the story with aerocharger and DOO,,, please tell us snopro??? there is a relationship corect? :)

or all rumour?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what's the story with aerocharger and DOO,,, please tell us snopro??? there is a relationship corect? :)

or all rumour?

The race shop has a relationship with them I know that. Not sure about the marketing division though. Lynn Felker who owns Felker Motorsports and his son who is a Skidoo Freerider are working with Aerocharger for mountain applications. Not sure if BRP has there mitts in there or not. Catch 22.............I'm not privy to that info anymore and if I knew I couldn't tell you anything anyway Shawn. Lol.:spy:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Aerocharger has been working with BRP race team all winter,This system made 240hp on 7psi of boost using the BRP Race Team dynos in testing for last season’s RMSHA races.
Maybe next season this will be the first factory turbo 2 stroke.......

Last edited:

sledxp

Reaction score
i heard there is a smaller kit coming out that will make 200h and won't make it a tweaker sled. i don't need 240 horse it would get me in big big trouble lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Aerocharger has been working with BRP race team all winter,This system made 240hp on 7psi of boost using the BRP Race Team dynos in testing for last season’s RMSHA races.
Maybe next season this will be the first factory turbo 2 stroke.......

I think we can rule out that the vid was from Revy...........

Top Bottom