2013 Ski Doo Summit X on Snow!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how long are dealers taking orders? my dealer didnt even call or write lol

sorry better question for me,,, How long is Mr R's taking orders?

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well go look at proto tomorrow with 500 bones in pocket, I think you have untill the end of april. On the etech muff pot went on can so should be the same on these. Lets go NOVEMBER.

ktownsumx

Reaction score
Tried this thing out today and am very impressed, i am not the best rider and i was doing things on first ride that i cant normally do on my 09 xp, nimble and light and great throttle. loved it, nice too have 2 litttle storage areas and bars and risers were perfect, most neutral position i ever rode, just look and go wherever you want,

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll it sure b nice to take for a little spin and c how it handles compared to the 08 ! Might b time for upgade!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this really sucks, it took me two years and three divorces building my 2010, i wonder how much the 13 will cost me lol , im just joking , i really dont know how the wife keeps track of my eendeavors, i was gonna trade her ihn on a newer model but when she agreed to support my decision in buying The Summit River Lodge this year , i decided i better keep her. . its prob a good thing she doesnt read these forums or she be trading me in.
Cant wait to try one out.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant wait to try one of these!! might wait for a bit till they get the bugs out but will defineately be looking to buy one!!!

What are u talking about. U can't ride the one u have now. A 6500 sled in the water is cheaper than a 14000 sled in the water....
Baaaaaaaaaaaa. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a chance to ride Stephy's in Revy last weekend. I have to say that the sled handled VERY nice and was almost effortless to ride. The 154 moshed through the 3' + of pow nicely as well. I felt that it handles WAY better than the 2011's:)

Top Bottom