30jrx8k.png

2n9dsth.png

343hoj6.png

1zxmlhe.png

34oc3ua.jpg

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this t-motion thing allows the track to pivot laterlly?? I would assume its kind of a ball joint thats in the skid ?? Sounds nifty if this new design will stand up to real back country punishment it could be a real game changer ....NEAT!!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks deadly...time will tell about that rear skid. nice vid! but asking a guy on a 02 MTN MAX how it handles...lol.
btw...like the pants...i thought you were wearing jeans...i was like wtf?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave ..

If the hood takes 4 bolts to take off, DOES THIS MEAN I NEED TO UNDO 4 BOLTS EVERY TIME I WANT TO GET TO MY MUFF POT ????????

So who is goint to be the first guy to cut a door into the black center part of that hood? Anyone hearing me that it would be a great kit to sell if it looked factory!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha,,Jarred how u gonna hide that from the wife,,hahaaha,,v10 u got ur etec up for sale now????

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaaha no worries on that I'm a single man on the prowl again YEEHAW lol aww yes the muff pot thing this could be an interesting one I'm going aerocharger on mine so now i'm really wondering were to mount my muff pot I had to relocate mine from my y-pipe to above my can since it doesnt fit with my new bmp pipe

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not u jareds,jarred is the guy in the red coat comin off the mm700,,dirt bike buds...lil harder to hide a sled then a trials bike..lol

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who is goint to be the first guy to cut a door into the black center part of that hood? Anyone hearing me that it would be a great kit to sell if it looked factory!

once you go muffpot diving, you'll never go back to frozen timmy sandwiches .. even if you have to start cutting panels out of your 2013 XM.

That cooker in the can is pretty slick, now I can have a 2 course hot meal ;)

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not u jareds,jarred is the guy in the red coat comin off the mm700,,dirt bike buds...lil harder to hide a sled then a trials bike..lol

my bad my bad but ya it would have been real hard to hide it if i was still in a relationship haha maybe its the reason i'm not in a relationship anymore except with my sled

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came back from checking out a prototype at Riverside in St. Albert. Feels pretty nice, easy to pull over compared to my Apex mtx!! :)

Top Bottom