2013 M1100 Turbo review

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, have had my M1100T 162 S/P Ltd out in the snow for a couple weekends, thought I would pass on some info.
- new 2.6 track is awesome, much better then previous 2.25"
- not as nimble as the M series in tight trees, but not by much - after more saddle time I'm certain I will adjust.
- phenomial cosmic power, the torque is impressive and will send the skis skyward any time you hit the gas
- If you are in poor physical condition or under 200lbs, the sled will ride you, not the other way around - it is simply heavier then a two stroke. That said, no N/A two stroke will touch it in a climb in fresh pow
- Stock skis suck, have SLP PPros on it, much needed improvement
- Bars a bit short for me, added a 2 inch riser.
- Fuel ecomomy very impressive, comparable to a slightly modded M8 or M1000

Overall I am very impressed with the sled, but it isn't for the faint of heart or lightweight riders. The power is addictive, you have to learn quickly that this sled likes to be ridden with the skis in the air, and steering with the track, but it is capable of slow speed boondocking and breaking trail in headlight deep powder. If you do get it stuck (rider error), you will hate life.
A big thank you to Terry & Mark @ T&T Powersports in Bonnyville for all there help and time on the phone asking the 200 questions I had before and after the purchase.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the new 2.6 track compare to the 2.5 C/E? Seat of the pants feel.
The 2.6 is a good track, superior to the CE 2.5 in my opinion (and I hated the 2.25 PC, so much that I had a 2.5 CE in the box waiting to install in the sled). I sold the 2.5 CE this past week after evaluating the 2.6 over a period of 6 days in the mountains - it really is that much better. BDF #900, I have added a BOV & cold air intake from EVO (Thanks to Gene over at WKM) - no shortage of smiles when riding this sled.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I luv my dads 13 M1100 turbo, have 3 full days on it so far, with the chip and exhaust it hauls ass and like said that new track is awesome, Im about 210 lbs and by the end of the day it starts to ride me, but very torquey and also is reasonable on fuel, I like it more every time I ride it, will have it for the remainder of the season and will split time between it and my 11 m8

Top Bottom