2013 Harley 103 ci complete chrome engine kit

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took all the chrome off of my bike and blacked it all out so complete kit for sale 0 miles brand new make me a offer plus stock bars , pipes , crash bar , intake , clutch cable , brake lines , seats

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to get some later , it's the primary cover , derby cover , cam cover , tranny cover , clutch cover , rockers

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you take pics, take some of your new bike too. Sounds pretty nice with the black. Always thought mine would kick ass and to the next level all blacked out instead of chrome. I never took the plunge though.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always hated those wheels but like the rest of it. Always wanted to change the bars to something similar to what you have on there.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeal I hear ya , i got a 21 inch coming for it and I have a 21 inch fender from bagger nation right now just can't fit it till my rim and tire shows up

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frickin WOW! Love it.

Sorry, no chrome for me... would go your direction if I had the extra $$ but good luck.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blacked out rulz, my Night Train is my baby! I just ordered a removable Street Glide style kit for it for the longer trips. Gunna look SICK

Your scooter looks wicked btw

Top Bottom